A Long Day

Arrive by my back at the compound, the heaters had already synced into the skin of Cassie. Wanda's arm wrapped around her waist as they walked towards the medic room.

"Thank you Tony" Cassie smiled.

"Anything for the better Rogers" he smiled back, "don't tell Steve I said that"

"I won't" Cassie chuckled, she could see a glimpse of Wanda's face, she was happy.

Once they got into the medic room, Cassie sat herself on the table, Wanda searching through the cub boards.

"Wanda I'm fine" Cassie assured but Wanda still rummaged through the cabinets, faster this time.

When Cassie could hear the noise getting louder from searching, she noticed that Wanda was stressed.

Cassie got off of the table and walked towards Wanda, she gently grabbed her arms and rested it down.

Wanda looked down, her fists on the marvel counter to hold herself up. A huge sigh came out of her along with some sniffles.

"Hey look at me" Cassie whispered, Wanda slowly turned her face to Cassie's, "what's wrong?"

"You got hurt and I wasn't there to protect you" Wanda cried.

"Wait so you think I need protection? That I'm this fragile girl who can't protect herself?" Cassie argued, she knew she was over reacting.

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry, I just don't want to see you hurt, ever" Wanda said.

Cassie sighed, now feeling bad, "no I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that"

Cassie lifted Wanda's hands and placed them in her own.

"Come on, come with me" Cassie smiled, Wanda tilted her head in confusion.

Cassie lead the way outside where it was raining, puddles drenching their feat.

Once they were out in the road where normally no cars go by, they stood still facing each other, holding each other.

"Cassie what are we doing here" Wanda yelled happily, the rain poured down loudly.

"Wanda Maximoff, I love you with all my heart!" Cassie yelled happily.

Wanda's heart beat faster, she was excited, happy. Wanda traced circles around Cassie's buckles and pulled her in for a deep, long kiss.
Their tongues connecting while water dripped down their faces, their clothes soaking wet.

After pulling away, Wanda's breath got heavy, this is the happiest moment of her life.

"I love you too" Wanda smiled.

—————————

The night time came already, Wanda and Cassie were dried up and in warmer clothes, their night clothes to be exact.

Wanda's arm wrapped around Cassie's shoulder while her hand held the remote to her tv.

"Look at me for a second love" Wanda said.

Wanda carefully looked at Cassie's cuts, some had plasters on them and the others had to be left open for air.

"Does it hurt?" Wanda asked, brushing her fingers over her cheek.

"Not really" Cassie smiled, giving Wanda a quick but lovely kiss on the lips.

Wanda looked back at the tv, smiling. Flicking through the genres, she decided to put a sitcom on.

Once the sitcom had started, Wanda let out a little laugh as Cassie let out a sarcastic sigh. Their arms were around each other, Wanda gave a soft kiss on Cassie's forehead. The covers were over both of them. They were happier now they were together, in a relationship. Wanda and Cassie wanted to stay like this forever.

The lamps were turned off along with the television. The curtains and blinds were drawn so no sky could peak through. The only light that showed was the alarm clock next to them.

Heavily panting, Wanda sat up, sweat covered most of her forehead. She looked over at Cassie to see her peacefully asleep, it comforted her and made her feel calm.

Suddenly, Cassie's eye fluttered, she could feel Wanda staring at her. When her eyes were fully opened, she realised Wanda was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Hey what's wrong?" Cassie asked, sitting up.

Wanda's hand began to shake, Cassie noticed it straight away and grabbed her hand, holding it safely.

"I need to tell you something" Wanda said, water filled her eyes.

"What is it?" Cassie calmly asked, she traced circles on the palm and back of Wanda's hand.

"I killed Vision. My powers destroyed his stone yet everyone thinks he magically shut down" Wanda cried.

Cassie smiled and wiped Wanda's tears away.

"Why are you smiling? You should be hating me for being a killer" Wanda whispered.

"I could never hate you"

Cassie lead on her side with Wanda. Her arm wrapped around Wanda's waist while her other arm soothed Wanda's hair. Wanda felt safe as long as she's with Cassie and soon enough Wanda fell into a deep sleep, only thinking of her and her love.

—————————

sorry this is a really short one but i'm on writers block <3

don't forget to vote, thanks :)