BookShelf

The doors opened wider than usual, loud thudding of footsteps walking inside. A chuckle came out of the man who had just entered, a sound of his hammer flipping in the air then landing back in his hands.

"I'm back earthly humans!" Thor yelled with a smile, soon to be greeted by Natasha.

Cassie's eye opened quickly, a smirk-smile spreading across her face. She turned her head to see Wanda snuggled into her, looking so peaceful. Cassie gently lifted Wanda's arms and carefully placed it back on to the bed.

Cassie put on some white joggers and a black shirt, her brown, wavy hair locks down to her elbows.

Before she was about to leave the room, she noticed the necklace Wanda had given to her in her birthday sitting in her mirror, dangling down, waiting to be worn.

Cassie placed the necklace with Wanda's rings connected to in her hands then put it on. Her look completed.

Cassie made her way downstairs where Thor was speaking to Tony and Yelena. Thor's eyes zoomed towards Cassie's presence.

"There's the fighter!" Thor said, he likes to call Cassie a fighter since he always sees her train.

"I see your back Thunder" Cassie smirked.

Thor's smile dropped to a careless face, Cassie purposely knew what she had just done. Thor doesn't like to be called 'thunder' because of their time with the GrandMaster.

"Don't call me that" Thor pointed then walked towards her.

He patted her on her shoulder, "it's good to see you" he smiled.

"You too" Cassie smiled back.

Once Thor left her, she quickly grabbed onto her shoulder to rearrange it, Thor was to tough for her.

Cassie made her way towards the front door. As she opened it, a red whoosh shut it back. Cassie turned around to see Wanda standing behind her. Her face seemed worried, as if something terrible happened.

"What's wrong?" Cassie asked, fiddling with her thumbs.

"Where are you going?" Wanda asked coldly.

"To get the food since I didn't get it last time" Cassie replied.

"Alone?! Don't you remember what happened last time!" Wanda became overprotective.

"Yes but I escaped then you and Stark arrived to save me!" Cassie smiled.

Wanda let out a sigh, "fine but I'm coming with you, and we're driving"

Wanda first walked out the door, Cassie following her not long after grabbing the car keys that belonged to Wanda.

Cassie chucked Wanda her keys and unlocked the red bullet proof car she owned. Cassie hopped into the passenger seat as Wanda started the car. Their favourite tunes blasting away already.

While in the car, Wanda's hand placed over Cassie's, never wanting to let her go.

They had arrived at the store, Wanda needed to go pick something up from down the road and trusted Cassie to keep herself safe.

While Cassie collected all the food, Wanda went to the hardware store and bought large and wide bookshelf, the one Cassie was always on about. Wanda would plan to build it just for Cassie so she can put her finished books on it.

When they met back at the car, Wanda used her powers to make the unbuilt bookshelf float above the car so Cassie couldn't see it. Bags that were filled with food sat in the boot, shaking at any curve or bump in the road.

Once we had arrived back at the compound, Cassie rushed inside and put all the food away, Wanda secretly bringing the unbuilt bookshelf to the Library and placed it next to the empty space (where it's going to be built). She wisped her fingers around the wood to build it. It had been under a minute and already made, Wanda walked out into the hallway, where she met Cassie.

"Hey, where'd you go off to?" Cassie asked.

"Nowhere, come on i want to show you something" Wanda smiled excitedly.

She walked behind Cassie and covered her eyes, using the tips of her fingers to open the doors. Soon they had arrived where Cassie's bookshelf was placed in the exact same place Cassie wanted it to be. The wood was white with small creaks off black that made it look prettier. Seven shelf's connected to it and two draws at the bottom. It matched the whole library.

"Ok you can look now" Wanda said.

Shock flooded Cassie, "Oh my god, did you do this?" she smiled.

"Yep, with a little help of this" Red appeared on Wanda's fingers until she flicked it away.

Cassie wrapped her arms around Wanda's neck and brushed her nose against Wanda's. Scrunching her nose, Cassie and Wanda's lips soon connected until they separated. Wanda's arms snaking around Cassie's waist.

"Your amazing" Cassie spoke softly.

Wanda let a smirk on her face.

"We have one more thing to do" Cassie said.

"What's that?" Wanda replied.

Cassie reached down at her sock, she always kept a knife there. She looked at the blade in her hand then smiled at Wanda. Wanda was extremely confused.

Cassie knelt down to where the drawers were. She carved a C and + in the top corner, handing the sharp knife to Wanda. Wanda carved W next to the +. Their fingers intwined with each other, their warm hovering over each other.

Cassie's necklace jangled over her chest, catching Wanda's attention.

"You kept the necklace?" Wanda asked.

"Of course I did" Cassie smiled.

Wanda closed in for another kiss, longer and more passionate this time but thoughts ran through her head. Everyone she's ever loved has died, it made her feel tearful, sad. She quickly pulled away and ran out of the room, heading towards her bedroom. Cassie was left on her own confused.

———————————

I'm on writers block still lol and I'm sick so its not my best writing again...

Don't forget to vote :)