Betrayal

One month later

The room was dark and dusty, patients beds were either covered in dried up blood of flipped over, or both. The windows let creaks of sun glide through some rooms but not all of them.

Hiding from a red laser that targeted Cassie, she quickly moved to a different wall to hide behind making some gunshots be fired.

When the footsteps came closer and closer, Cassie soon came out in the open and wrapped her hands around the gun and held it to the air, shooting the ceiling.

Cassie kneed the person trying to kill her in the stomach and punched him in the face, hard enough he fell to the ground and didn't get up.

Cassie swished her hands against each other to the satisfaction of what she had just done. Biting her lip, she felt like her mission was done for the day and should head back to the compound.

Opening the front doors wearing tight leather trousers, a black shirt that had thin laced straps and a leather jacket to cover skin that showed.

"I'm back!" Cassie yelled loudly, swirling her keys in her finger.

She grabbed some juice out of the fridge and took a small sip out of the bottle before being interrupted by something. Red flowed in directions that Cassie soon followed.

Arriving at her shared bedroom with Wanda Maximoff, she opened the door to be welcome with an unexpected kiss, a passionate one.

"It's nice to see you too" Cassie joked after pulling away from the kiss.

Placing her keys down on the dressing table, hand's had soon grabbed onto Cassie's jacket, making her follow Wanda to the bed.

Wanda placed Cassie onto the silk red sheets and took off Cassie's and her own clothes off. Now left only in their underwear, Wanda began kissing Cassie's mouth, the sides of it as well before she got to the neck. Cassie's hands trailed down Wanda's body, feeling every inch of her. Wanda's hair flicked to the other side of her shoulder as her head moved positions. Wanda's thumbs traced each side of Cassie's stomach while leaving soft pecks until she got to Cassie's underwear. Teasing her every second by pulling at her lace or by tracing on the inside of her thighs. When Wanda thought Cassie had enough of the torment, which she did, Wanda slid down Cassie's pants, making sure she could get full view of Cass. Looking into each other's eyes, a smirk appeared on Wanda's face. Wanda placed not one finger but two inside, thrusting slowly at first but quickening up by the second. Cassie let out a loud moan while flipping her head back onto the pillow. Wanda hovered over her and kissed her roughly. Pants and gasps were let out of the kisses, the moaning tingled through Wanda's mouth which she enjoyed.

"You like that?" Wanda whispered, pushing in and out of Cassie.

"Yes" Cassie panted.

"Yes what?"

"Yes mommy" Cassie moaned. Wanda bit onto her lip seductively and continued entertaining Cassie.

Wanda took her fingers out of Cassie and licked her fingers before falling to the side and resting her head on Cassie's chest.
Playing with Wanda's hair and Wanda touching any part of Cassie's stomach under the covers, the girls enjoyed their time together.
Cassie's been given multiple missions to keep her busy but meaning she can bearly see Wanda anymore which she didn't like.

"What mission do you have to go on today?" Wanda asked. "Had to check out an old hydra base" Cassie answered. "What did you do?" Wanda curiously asked. "You know, whooping ass and saving the day" Cassie joked. Wanda scrunched her nose and leaned in for a kiss that Cassie hung onto until they needed a breath. "How many more missions are you going on?" Wanda asked sadly. "No more, not until a while. I've miss you a lot" Cassie replied. "I've missed you too" Wanda smiled.