I Have Always Loved You

Wanda's hands attached to her head as she panicked in stress and sadness. Her breathing got heavy, making her struggle to breathe. She could feel her throat tingle as if she was going to puke. A small tear drop landed on her face, making her eye bags clearer.

Soon, Cassie barged into Wanda's room, wanting to know why she left her stranded there until she realised how upset Wanda was, how panicked and freaked out she was, her own thoughts driving her insane.

"Wanda what's wrong?" Cassie worriedly asked but she got no answer.

Cassie got closer to Wanda, her hands now holding Wanda's arms.

"Talk to me, please" Cassie softly said.

Wanda moved away from Cassie firmly, avoiding eye contact with her. Wanda began biting her lip uncontrollably and began tapping her index finger to her thumb.

"Wanda!" Cassie called out, finally getting Wanda to look at her.

Cassie saw that Wanda's face was red, her nose scrunching.

"What happened" Cassie folded her arms, she didn't want to push things so she stayed where she was.

Wanda wiped away more water that could be seen but it just kept on coming, she couldn't hide them any longer.

Wanda's voice began to crack, her voice changed pitch, a sad and unbearable pitch.

"Its- it's just that..." Wanda cried but couldn't say the words, her voice cracking got worser.

Cassie couldn't bear to see Wanda like this, she couldn't take not holding her anymore. Cassie quickly wrapped her arms around Wanda, Wanda collapsed onto the floor along with Cassie by her side. Wanda's head buried into Cassie's shoulder. Cassie didn't care if her shirt was getting wet by Wanda's tears, she only cared for Wand at this exact moment.

Five long minutes had gone by and Wanda became calmer as Cassie's fingers glided through her thick red hair. Wanda looked up and seemed embarrassed and that she wasted her loves time.

"Are you ready to tell me what's wrong?" Cassie asked.

Wanda sniffled then nodded her head.

"Its just that...Its just that everyone I- I loved has died, and I really don't want you to die" Wanda stammered then made a crying chuckle at the end.

Wanda began searching around the room, she felt like crying her life out because of what she had just said.
Cassie took Wanda's hand and placed it in hers, tracing circles with her thumb on the palm of her hand.

"I'm not going anywhere, I love you" Cassie smiled, a fresh tear fell down her eye but she quickly brushed it away.

Wanda felt calmer once again by those words, her words. All Wanda needed was Cassie.

"I have always loved you!" Cassie chuckled into a smile, reassuring Wanda that she will never leave her.

Wanda and Cassie, the two girls leaning against Wanda's bed, leant their heads towards each other. Their foreheads now brushing against each other. Their nose tips nearly connecting.

"Sitcom?" Wanda smiled in her Sokovian accent.

"Sitcom" Cassie chuckled.

During the sitcom, Wanda and Cassie enjoyed each other's company, not forgetting about what happened earlier but moving on from that.

Suddenly, there was a loud crash that came from downstairs, the sound of glass pieces flooding everywhere.

Cassie and Wanda quickly ran downstairs to see what had happened, if anyone was hurt.

Glass and blood was all over the floor, Wanda whooshed her hand across her chest. Red surrounded the glass and placed all of it in a pile so we didn't have to step on it.

"thanks" Cassie said.

Cassie peaked her head around the corner, two large men with rifles and black sunglasses broke into the compound. She wondered who's blood is on the ground.

Suddenly, Wanda pulled Cassie back, pushing her against the wall.

"What the fuck are you doing?! They could've seen you!" Wanda whispered, her protectiveness showing yet again.

"They didn't" Cassie whispered back.

Cassie pulled Wandas arm's off of her and moved a step. A sharp pain went through Cassie's foot, glass was on the staircase where they were.

She sat down on the step and noticed glass in her foot, she bit down onto her lip so she wouldn't make a sound. When Wanda noticed Cassie was bleeding, she quickly took her sock off and wrapped it around the deep cut to stop the bleeding.

Cassie thanked Wanda with a nod before standing again, she grabbed the piece of glass she stepped on and wiped her blood away. She used the mirror so see if the intruders were still here.

They weren't there.

Cassie and Wanda looked concerned at each other until a crash lead into the kitchen.

The girls crept into the living room that is opposite the kitchen. They looked through the crack of the door to see if they were safe there, it would be more dangerous to go to the panic room since it's on the other side of the compound.

When Cassie saw that they had walked away, she turned around with Wanda, quiet sighs coming out of them.

A body.

A body was lead on the ground in front of them: Clint.

Cassie lead by Clint's side and checked where the bleeding was coming out of. It was coming out of the side of his stomach. A stab mark. They had knifes too.

Cassie ripped a piece of her shirt off and wrapped it around his wound tightly. She checked his pulse to see if he was still breathing, luckily he was, just knocked out, cold.

Cassie sat next to Wanda again, quickly holding hands. They both had the same thoughts that connected with each other.

"Ready?" Wanda asked whispering

"Ready" Cassie replied with a nod.

They bent down, still holding hands, making a run for it towards the panic room.

On their way to the panic room, one of the men was close by, too close.

Wanda and Cassie hid around a corner next to the man. The man walked right next to them, as he took a few more steps, he caught a glimpse of Cassie and Wanda, his gun quickly aimed at Wanda and Cassie but Wanda was quicker.

Wanda's red flowed around the bullet and sent it straight back to him, he dropped to the floor loudly since he fell on glass.

"Oops" Wanda smiled unconvincingly.

They ran to the door of the panic room, trying to put the combination and identification in.

"What's taking so long?" Wanda whispered, she was keeping an eye out.

"Hang on, I've got Clint's blood on my fingers" Cassie licked the remaining blood off of her fingers then wiped it in her top.

The sound of correction and welcoming pinged in the air, Wanda and Cassie hurried into the room, locking it behind them.

They sighed in relief, Cassie placing her hand to her forehead, leaving some marks of blood there by accident but if she knew, she wouldn't care.

"Hi" An awkward voice let out, Wanda and Cassie weren't alone in there.

—————————

I'm no longer on writers block, yay lol

don't forget to vote :)