Water

Two weeks have gone by as if they have never received the downfall towards Cassie. Wanda hid it from her (for her own good)  and anyone else, only her knew where it was. Wanda kept a close eye on everything recently but not close enough...Cassie on the other hand would train or read, trying to mute out everyone, except the witch she fell in love with.

Downstairs a lot of commotion was happening, Steve and Tony yelling, Natasha and Yelena giving each other looks, Thor getting mad at himself over something Loki did. The only sane ones in the compound was Wanda and Cassie.

These little squabbles have been going on for to long now and Cassie was getting confused as they used to be over the same thing every single day, at the same time as yesterday and the day before that and the day before that.

While Wanda was in the library picking out some books for her beloved girlfriend, Cassie went to investigate the compound, trying to ignore the yelling on the way.

After searching each and every room, nothing was odd, nothing was out of place, everything seemed normal. That was until she went to the bathroom.

She turned on the taps to wash her face, she hadn't slept well recently due to worrying over this project she had to do for Parker. Cassie has to represent her powers and abilities to the whole school, something about a family thing and that I'm the closest to a family member Peter would get. It wasn't due until another month but still, the littlest things worried her.

As she was about to scoop water into her hands, her breath became heavy, now backing away from the sink.

The water was green.

Quickly thinking, she grabbed a cup from the side and placed it under the tap, making sure none touches her.

Once she got enough of the green liquid that was coming out of the taps she walked hesitantly into the lab.

Dropping a little splash of water onto a mat that was connected to a computer, she started typing the logins and ran the data base on it.

It was a potion that would make you feel hatred towards someone for what they feel deep down or what they did. Tony towards Steve because of him helping Bucky when he knew it was him that killed Stark's parents. Natasha and Yelena giving dirty looks to each other about the red room. Thor upset with Loki for him faking his death and causing destruction and betrayal all the time.

More description came up, the green is blinded to their eyes, they can see regular water. But why can she, the only person, be able to see the green.

Under the description for it was a cure. But something else came to her mind, two things: who did this to the water? And...Wanda.

Cassie had a feeling something was about to happen, she closed her eyes before opening them again. Wanda was going towards the kitchen tap to get a drink.

Cassie moved away from her seat and rushed out of the lab and into the kitchen, where she met Wanda drinking green liquid while the sink tap was running.

"Wanda..?" Cassie asked, the witch was just standing there.

Slowly turning around, Wanda showed no expression on her face, her eyes held up a barrier, a wall Cassie could no longer confined in.

Wanda took a step forward, her fingers twitching rapidly.

"Wanda are you alright?" Cassie asked worried, begging it hadn't worked on her. Cassie placed her arms on Wanda's, soothing her like it normally did, but it didn't.

She stepped away.
"I feel dizzy..." Wanda spoke, her voice raspy.

Her eyes flushed red until they were returned back to normal. Something had happened.

Tears flew down Wanda's eyes, sniffling along the way. Her eyes now piercing through at Cassie's.

"Why do you love him?" Wanda questioned, Cassie was to stunned to speak.
"I said why do you love him!" Wanda yelled impatiently.

The red-headed witch took a step forward as Cassie took a step back. Cassie was afraid as she looked down at Wanda's hand, red wisps flowing around her finger tips. That's when Cassie knew she was on about Bucky.

Suddenly, the front door opened. A metal arm dropped the keys into the key bowl and closed the door behind him. Frozen in sight when he saw Wanda staring at him. Red glints in her eyes.

It was only Cassie that noticed a red ball forming in Wanda's hands behind her.

"Bucky run!" Cassie shouted, just after Wanda blasted the orb towards Bucky.

He dodged it and began running, Cassie running by the side of him as well.

"What the hell is going on Cass?!" Bucky asked angrily as he was running away from a powerful witch, Cassie's witch.

Cassie turned around and set a mini fire to the floor, causing a delay for her girlfriend to kill Bucky.

"She drank something out of the taps, water that makes you show emotions about someone you hold hatred for." Cassie explained, breathing heavily.

Bucky let out a harsh sigh before turning around the corner and going down a few steps. Cassie looked at her surroundings, she'd never been down here before. It was dark, symbols carved into the wall. Glasses barriers formed into a box to keep something dangerous inside. It was made for someone like Wanda...It was made for someone like Cassie.

"Bucky...what is this place...?" Cassie said in a whispered tone shockingly.
Bucky tapped onto a small screen behind me, knowing he had little time before Wanda would catch up.

A loud gasp came from the box to keep a human in it, Bucky had opened it.

Wanda quickly flew into the room, to quick that she flew into the cage.

Cassie knew what Bucky was doing, he was trapping Wanda.

"No stop!" Cassie spoke loudly but it was to late, Wanda was no locked inside a box, one of her worst fears.

—————————————————————————————

hey......

im very sorry for this late post, ive been taking a break but i hope you enjoy this chapter,

dont forget to vote :)