Proluge: Rebirth.

Rick's pov

After the citadel fell and evil morty escaped I took all of the remaining Rick's and mortys back to earth. It's the least I could do for them. After all. The finite curve was shattered. I quickly land the ship in front of the house letting all of the other Rick's and mortys out of it. Including my morty.

Morty: "Rick what are you doing?"

He asks as I jump into my spaceship. I look at morty and sigh knowing that I couldn't endanger him anymore

Rick: "it's ok morty. Just promise me that you'll take care of your mother."

Morty: "Rick i-i don't understand what's going on?"

Rick: "morty. Promise me...please."

Morty looks down and then he looks back at the other Rick's and mortys who were now looking around at earth. He sighs and nods.

Morty: "I promise. Just. Please come back safe rick."

I nod as I close the ship and fly off into space. Eventually I come across the wormhole that evil morty flew into. So I stop at a nearby planet and make a few adjustments to my ship so it could actually survive the trip through the wormhole.

Rick: "this is a terrible idea...but I need to do this. Evil morty is my responsibility. And I need to find him."

With those words I get into my ship and fly into the wormhole. Once I get through the hole I start to look for trace ammonts of energy from evil mortys portal gun. But I can't follow him due to the ship being damaged. So I take a small detour and land on a small planet called remnet. Once I'm there I assess the damage to my ship.

Rick: "let's see. What I can do here."

I start to work on fixing the ship when all of the sudden 4 people come outta the brush. They must have been assigned to see what just entered the atmosphere. So I turn to them.

White cloak: "uhhhhhh hiya. I'm summer rose."

Rick: "Rick Sanchez. Now can you please fuck off I'm trying to work on something."

Blonde: "Hey that's no way to talk to her. She was just being nice. Wait is that a spaceship?!"

Rick: "that's what your shocked about? Well it seems like this planet hasn't developed space travel yet. Just great. We'll then I guess ill be staying for a bit."

Summer: "that's great. You can stay with me!"

And that's how it started. That's how Rick met summer. Over the next year Rick fell in love with summer. Eventually the 2 of them had a kid named y/n. But all good things must come to an end. Eventually Rick figured out how to fix his ship. And with that. He took off leaving summer to raise y/n all on her own. While Rick just took off into the stars without a care in the world. But deep down he hopes that his son would track him down one day.

Rick: "Be better then me y/n. One day we may meet. I can't wait for that day to come."

Those were the words that Rick said as he took off into the stars to find evil morty. Leaving y/n alone with summer.

Timeskip 18 years later.

Y/ns pov

I was sitting In the garage of our house just working on my new invention. A machine which will allow me to travel the stars a spaceship. When all of the sudden my little sister ruby runs in using her semblance. But this accidently knocks over some important chemicals that I was using to create my next big invention a portal gun.

Ruby: "oh crap. I am so sorry y/n."

Y/n: "god damn it ruby. How many times have I told you. The garage is off limits. Who knows what you could destroy if you aren't careful!"

Ruby: "I said I was sorry ok I just wanted to tell you that i got accepted into beacon academy early."

Y/n: "Good for you. Now can you please go away. I'm trying to make a spaceship."

Ruby: "but y/n dad said we are going out to dinner to celebrate."

Y/n: "Well tell tai I'm busy."

Tai: "tell me what y/n?"

Y/n: "that I'm a little busy. I'm so close to cracking interdimensional travel."

Tai: "y/n. We talked about this. The garage is for bikes only. No spaceships."

Y/n: "Oh yeah sure. I'll get right on that general no fun."

Tai: "Hey! I'm plenty of fun. Look your going to dinner. Whether you like it or not. Your sister yangs gonna be there."

Y/n: "oh great yangs gonna be there. She better not mess up my spaceship. With her dumbass bike."

Tai: "That is no way to talk about your sister y/n"

Y/n: "God damn it she's not my sister! We have different mothers and fathers. Just both of you get the fuck outta here I'm busy."

Tai: "Enough young man! You won't speak to your father like that!"

Y/n: "YOUR NOT MY FATHER TAI!"

I yell clearly pissed off. Tai. Ruby takes the hint and she leaves to go find zwei. Meanwhile Tai just stands there shocked at what I just told him. Once he recovers from that shock he just leaves the garage finally letting me have peace and quiet. So I start to fix what ruby broke before looking at a picture of summer and my father.

Y/n: "where are you old man?"

I ask as I keep working.