Chapter 4 Divine wrath.

Y/ns pov.

(This chapter takes place a few months after y/n rejected beacon. The story is set when blake was just outed as a faunus. Your gonna get to see y/n in action.)

I was sitting In my new base which Is hidden from the human eye due to a cloaking device when all of the sudden the tracker that I planted on ruby starts to go off. The word danger starts to flash on the monitor as I pull up the camera on the tracker I can see that ruby is located at the docks she's currently fighting roman torchwick along with her team. I sigh as I knowing that rubys in danger.

Y/n: "don't respond...dont respond. Just ignore her she can handel herself."

Just then rubys scythe is knocked from her hand and she's about to be shot by a white fang grunt. So without hesitantion I open a portal and jump in. I reappear behind the white fang grunt. And without hesitantion I shoot him in the gut 3 times with my plasma pistol killing him.

Ruby: "wha? Y-y/n?"

Both sides look at me as I walk past ruby. I start to slowly walk twords roman

Roman: "d-dont just stand there! Kill this clown!"

5 white fang grunts charge at me. But I quickly change my hand into a plasma cannon and quite literally blast the white fang grunt to pieces there blood splatters everywhere some even gets on blake who is clearly pissed that I just executed 5 faunus with little to no hesitantion.

Blake: "what the hell?! They were just doing as they were told!"

Y/n: "yeah and they were told to kill my sister. So shut up and fight."

And with those words I change both of my arms into there hand cannon forms showing team rwby that I quite literally am a living weapon. I have cybernetic enhancements all over my body. So I start to blast through white fang grunts killing them with ease. From blowing one grunts head off to blowing a hole through another grunts chest killing him.

Y/n: "Alright before we continue I should let you guys know that I'm basically a god."

Roman: "no your not. Your just some freak with weird robot arms."

I smirk as I look at roman and his remaining men.

Y/n: "you don't know me man. I'm doctor who up in this mother fucker. Hell I could be a hologram while the real y/n is at your house fucking your mother."

Roman: "for christ sake does someone have a clear shot?!"

Y/n: "yeah but I wouldn't recommend fir-"

Roman: "open fire!"

The grunts start to open fire on me. But I quickly put up a shield causing the bullets to bounce back hitting each grunt right In the head killing the remaining members of Roman's group.

Roman: "wha....how?! How are you not dead?!"

Y/n: "like I said. Im basically untouchable. See that's the thing you don't understand roman. I'm probably the smartest man on earth. And I'm here waisting my time on a pathetic piece of shit like you. So this is gonna hurt. And I'm gonna enjoy every bit of it."

Roman growls but just then his assistant neo appears she trys to help roman escape but I quickly fire a small collar at her. The collar goes around her neck disabling neos semblance. She falls to the ground in shock as she trys to use her semblance over and over. But it's no use. Roman quickly runs over to neo to try and aid her.

Roman: "neo hey hey its me roman. What's going on? Why can't neo use her semblance?"

Roman asks as I grab him by the neck holding him in the air.

Y/n: "Anti semblance collar. I developed it when I was 13."

Roman: "b-but atlas hasn't even discovered that yet...h-how is this possible?!"

Y/n: "Atlas is pathetic. They haven't even developed space travel yet. And I have. Do you understand now? I'm not your avrage hunter. I'm practically a god...and now your going to feel my divine wrath."

I form a blade from my hand and I get ready to stab roman in the chest. Only for Neo to try and attack me. But I quickly teleport behind her neos eyes widen as I grab her by the neck neo gasps as she seems terrified.

Y/n: "you don't talk much...do you?"

I question and neo shakes her head. So I decide to do something really fucked up.

Y/n: "computer. Target vocal cords."

Neos eyes widen in fear as she finally let's out a noise. It was a scream as I use a micro Lazer from my hand to cut neos vocal cords turning her into a real mute. Once I was done with that I throw neo to the side. She passes out due to the pain. Roman looks at me finally realizing that he's pissed me off for the last time. No more chances.

Ruby: "y/n what did you do?!"

Y/n: "simple. I made the mute girl into an actual mute. Pretty neat right?"

Roman: "even I'm not that evil!"

Y/n: "I'm not evil. That's called payback torchwick. Everything you look at neo. I want you to remember my face. I wanted to remind you to stay outta my way. And if you go after my sister again....I'll turn you into my next experiment. Now get the hell outta here before I change my mind on letting you live."

Roman looks at me with pure fear and terror to the point that he pissed his pants. He grabs neo and runs off into the night leaving me with team rwby.

Y/n: "so...who's idea was it? Who came up with this mission?"

Ruby weiss and yang all point at blake.

Blake: "so much for having my back."

I sigh and rub my face clearly pissed off at blake and team rwby for going along with this plain.

Y/n: "Alright you 4. Follow me."

I open a portal and head through it with team rwby following me.

((Cliffhanger what will happen find out next time. But yeah I thought I would give neo a bit of character development by making her an actual mute.))