Chapter 8 Old vs new

Y/ns pov

As me my father and morty rush ironwood we draw our weapons. I use my nanotech to change my arms into blades. Ironwood draws his pistols and he starts to open fire on me. But I block each shot with my nanoblades before cutting ironwood across the cheek. Meanwhile winter starts to battle Rick while morty gets in Rick's space ship he starts to open fire on the atlas soldiers killing them quickly.

Meanwhile ironwood and I keep clashing. He blocks one of my blades with his metal arm. But I quickly change one of my nanoblades into a cannon. I put it to ironwoods chest and blow him back into a tree. But ironwood quickly recovers he starts to open fire on me some more.

Ironwood: "die you basterd!"

As the bullets fly twords me I fire a portal under me. Just narrowly dodging them. Ironwood sees confused. But before he can even process what just happend I reappear right behind him. Ironwood turns around only to be blasted back again. He falls on the ground holding his chest.

Y/n: "Alright I've had enough of this."

So I take out a small vial and throw it at ironwoods robotic arm the fluid in the vial starts to turn ironwoods robotic arm into rust.

Ironwood: "ngh what the hell is this stuff?"

Y/n: "that stuff has a name. It's called formula x. It is a non lethal formula to humans. But to metals it forces them to age at a rapid pace becoming old and rusted. So in other words. Say bye bye to your robotic arm."

Ironwood grunts as his robot arm starts to rust more causing him to try and remove the chemical. But it's too late. Ironwoods robot arm shuts down for good. But before he can try to attack me I quickly change one of my arms into its blade form stabbing ironwood right through the chest. This also shatters his aura. Ironwood looks down at the blade in his chest. He coughs up a bit of blood.

Ironwood: "heh...heh you lose.."

Just then a beeping is heard from ironwoods  ship. So I run twords Rick and morty grabbing them both and pulling them into my ship once we are all in the ship I activate light speed and fly us into space. As we look back at the earth a giant explosion goes off. Its so big that you can see it from the atmosphere.

Rick: "Holy shit what the hell was that?!"

Y/n: "A nuke...but not just any nuke. A dust nuke. Ironwood had planned to take us out no matter the cost. Even if it cost him his life. Along with the lives of his soldiers."

Morty: "wait...that means winters dead?"

I slowly nod as we watch the explosion go off eventually it dies down leaving only a creator left. Team rwby arrive on the scene a few hours later. So I land the ship and get out. But before I get out I activate my hazmat suit before heading out to talk with team rwby.

Weiss: "where's my sister?"

Y/n: "she's gone...im sorry weiss."

Tears slowly form in the herrises eyes as she falls to her knees I sigh knowing that this war has just started.

Y/n: "This has gone on long enough. Rick where is that evil morty you were telling me about?"

Rick: "why?"

Y/n: "Because I'm gonna kill him. Knowing him he has something to do with this."

Morty: "but how can you tell?"

I walk over to ironwoods chared body and i grab something off of it. It was evil mortys old eyepatch.

Rick: "this was his plain...we need to stop him."

Y/n: "No. I can't risk anyone else's life. I'm doing this alone."

Ruby: "don't be dumb y/n you can't do this alone. You need a team."

Y/n: "No. Not this time ruby. For once In your life listen to me. I want you to go with Rick back to his home dimension. All of you."

Blake: "But we can help!"

Y/n: "No you can't. Now do as your told!"

I yell scaring team rwby into agreeing so a few hours later Rick has the 4 girls loaded in his ship along with morty they fly off while I continue to investigate.