Chapter 2: The portal gun.

Y/ns pov. I was sitting In the garage working on the biggest breakthrough in my life....alternate dimensions. And I'm about to make something which will allow me to travel between them.

Y/n: "carry the 3 add a 2...I got it....oh my fucken God I got it!"

I hold the prototype portal gun in my hand before firing it at a wall. The portal opens up showing a whole new dimension. So I walk through it.and from that day on. I was a God. I collected all sorts of rare resources such as a syrem which can heal anything. Several biometric implantments which are hidden in my body. 2 plasma pistols and many other things. 2 months have passed since I discovered the portal gun. I was traveling through a dimension where team rwby fell and the world fell into darkness. I grab the rare mineral that I was looking for. But just as I was about to leave. I hear growling. I turn around to see grimm human hybrids staring at me.

Y/n: "oh? Wow you guys look butt fucken ugly"

The grimm growl as they charge twords me. But I just draw both of my plasma pistols and open fire on the grimm killing 2 of them. The remaining 6 try to pin me down but I fire a portal just narrowly avoiding them. I reappear behind them and throw a granade down which incinerates the grimm to ash. Lucky for me I was far enough away so the blast didn't affect me. I quickly take the rare power sorce back to my ship and plug it in. This will allow my ship to fly way faster and it gives a boost to the weapons on board.

Y/n: "car scan new power source."

My car/ship starts to scan the power source before it starts to cyphen power from it. I quickly get back into my ship and fly back to remnet. I land my ship back in the garage as I start to work on some new micro explosives. But as I'm working qrow branwen my uncle walks into the garage clearly as drunk as always.

Qrow: "Hey y/n! Wait why aren't you at beacon."

Y/n: "oh I rejected ozpins offer. Besides I made something insane."

Qrow: "what could be better then joining beacon academy?"

Y/n: "this."

I take out my portal gun. And fire it at a wall. I them grab qrow and drag him through the portal.

Qrow: "y/n?! What the hell?!"

Qrow yells before looking around. I took him to a world which was made out of pizza.

Qrow: "so...wait...while ruby and yang are at beacon working there asses off to become hunters....you made interdimensional travel?'

Y/n: "Yeah. I've been trying to tell you people for years. I'm literally a God. Or as the kids say now a days. I'm built different."

Qrow: "holy shit...this is insane! You need to join ozpin y/n. This tech could save the world."

Y/n: "ya know what....no. if this tech got Into ozpins hands I don't even wanna know what he would do with it. Now then. Let's go home."

I take qrow home before hopping into my ship. But just as I'm about to take off into space I get a call from ruby. I sigh and answer it.

Y/n: "yeah?"

Ruby: "Hey y/n you should stop by beacon. I wanna introduce you to my team. Cmon please."

I sigh knowing that if I don't she will just keep whining about it. So I head to beacon but before I do I take out my flask and get properly drunk. Before blacking out drunk.