Chapter 3 The adventures of y/n and ruby

Rubys pov.

It was 2 am in the morning my team and I were dead asleep. I was dreaming about little cookies dancing with little waffles when all of the sudden the door is kicked open. And in walks y/n who was clearly drunk.

Y/n: "Rubbbbby hey rubbbbyyyy cmon get up ruby up up up."

Y/n grabs me by the leg and he drags me out of the dorm room. I'm still half asleep so I have no idea what's going on.

Blakes pov.

I'm sitting there wondering what the fuck just happend as I slowly look at weiss and then at yang. Who seems completely calm. So I ask her a very simple question.

Blake: "yang?"

Yang: "yes blake?"

Blake: "did a guy with blue hair and silver eyes just kidnap ruby?"

Yang: "yeah but this is normal y/n will sometimes drag ruby out for adventures atleast he did when I got along with him."

Y/ns pov.

I was dragging ruby down the hall to jnprs room where I open the door to show my space ship literally crashed through the wall. Team jnpr were knocked out cold due to the hit. There auras saved them. Any normal human would have died from that.

Ruby: "awww jeez team jnpr what did you do y/n"

Y/n: "shut up *burp* ruby we have to go ruby. Cmon I to the ship!"

I push ruby into the ship and we take off into the sky. We are flying over vale ruby looks down at it clearly confused.

Ruby: "y/n why are we up at 2 am?"

Y/n: "because ruby *burp* I have an armed netreno bomb I'm gonna blow up remnet ruby."

Ruby: "awww jeez."

Y/n: "then I'm gonna Adam and eve the world ruby. Where's that jaune guy that you liked."

Ruby: "ewww your gonna have me and jaune repopulate the world?!"

Y/n: "yeah *burp* on second thought fuck jaune. Who needs him."

I arm the bomb. And that's when ruby takes over since I'm clearly still drunk.

Ruby: "Nope nope. Your not blowing the world up land the ship."

Ruby starts slapping my hands and face I sigh and nod.

Y/n: "Alright alright jeez I'll land the ship. You big baby."

I land the ship and disarm the bomb before I fall on the ground and pass out. Ruby sighs as she takes me back to beacon.

Timeskip a few hours later I wake up from being drunk. I rub my head still suffering from the hangover.

Y/n: "ugh....and I still gotta collect those miracle seeds....well...I could get them myself....ooooorrrrrr!"

I fire a portal at the wall before walking out behind ruby. And her team I grab her dragging her away again.

Y/n: "ruby. Ruby there you are we gotta go ruby. I need your help to get these seeds. Now cmon."

Ruby: "awww jeez you know dad will kill me if I skip class."

Y/n: "Tai can suck my nuts for all I care let's go ruby."

I drag ruby through the portal and we start to wander this mysterious land.

Y/n: "look at this shit ruby. You wouldn't learn any of this I'm school."

Ruby: "awww jeez yeah this stuff is pretty weird."

Y/n: "I mean look at that thing."

I point twords an alien creature as it Flys off.

Y/n: "what the hell even is that thing ruby?"

Ruby: "I dont know look lets just find these seeds."

I nod as the 2 of us start to walk through the land until we come across the seeds.

Y/n: "Alright ruby. Put these shoes on there gravity shoes with these baby's you can stick to any surface. Vertical upside down ect."

Ruby walks off the side of the cliff. Like the dumbass she is and falls on her legs breaking them.

Ruby: "aaaaaaaaahhhh my fucken legs!"

Y/n: "you have to turn them on ruby I turned mine on and I had no problem. So can you still help me get the seeds?"

Ruby: "are you kidding me y/n that's it I'm done. For once I'm gonna say a sware word fuck you!"

Y/n: "Alright fine fine hang on."

I shoot a portal and go through it grabbing my healing syrem. I come back and inject it into rubys legs healing her.

Ruby: "oh....well I feel much better."

Y/n: "yeah. But there's one problem. When I made the portal my portal gun ran outta charge. We are gonna need to go through a security check. So I need you to do me a real solid ruby. I need you to stick those seeds way up your bum bum ruby."

Ruby: "what that's gonna hurt. Plus there probably pointy."

Y/n: "just do it ruby."

Ruby: "awww jeez ok."

So ruby does the deed and we both head back to the intergalactic federation checkpoint. But right as we are about to go through a bug pulls ruby aside.

Y/n: "Hey what the hell?"

Bug: "random search she's gotta go through the  new machine."

Y/n: "what new machine?"

Bug: "the new machine it detects things up someone's butt."

I look at ruby before yelling.

Y/n: "run ruby run!"

The 2 of us take off twords the bugs portal I quickly start to type in the code to get us home.

Y/n: "ruby cover me!"

Ruby: "but I don't have my scythe. And plus I don't wanna shoot anyone y/n"

Y/n: "there just robots ruby."

Ruby nods as she opens fire killing a bug.

Ruby: "there not robots y/n"

Y/n: "it's a figure of speech ruby. There burocrats I don't respect them."

And just then I got the portal to work. So I grab ruby and drag her in. Getting her back to beacon safely.

We appear in beacons lunch room

Y/n: "now that was a blast. Cmon ruby I need to get those seeds."

I drag ruby off after getting the seeds I'm sat down by yang and the others.

Yang: "ruby just missed a whole day of school. What do we tell tai."

Y/n: "ruby what's the best weapon to kill a grimm?"

Ruby: "a high powered dust nuke. With extra flare."

Y/n: "see rubys like me. She needs to be around someone smart...who can teach her this stuff."

Yang: "Ok fine...but she has to go to school."

Y/n: "fine. You wear the pants around here yang."

I wink at ruby signaling to her that yang didn't actually wear the pants around here it was just an ego boost so yang would go away.

Yang: "oh..why thank you y/n anyways me and the others are going out have fun you 2."

Yang and the others leave making it just me and ruby.

Ruby: "wow I had no idea that hanging out with you would make me this smart."

Y/n: "oh it doesn't that's just a side effect of the miracle seeds and now you should fall over and lose all moter function for 4 hours."

With that ruby falls over and I start to rant.

Y/n: "this is gonna be great ruby. It will be y/n and ruby. Y/n and ruby.com we will have all sorts of readers ruby. Be ready for more crazy adventures ruby!"