責任 | r e s p o n s i b i l i t i e s

pregnant? is this where you've gone asagao??! it wasn't in a manner that i was mad, just surprised. i started laughing as well.

"we will have to make sure."

the veterinarian starts to gently palpate asagao's abdomen, and started asking me questions like if asagao was known for a big bladder or considered obese. i wouldn't know, she's not my cat.

the vet then concluded to do an ultrasound. i couldn't help but snort, they really have this for cats?! for eel?! even asagao was fine with it, heh.

it took a few minutes, then the doctor pointed out two little blobs that were gonna be asagao's babies.

so they weren't joking, huh.

the vet gave me advice on how to take care of asagao for the next few weeks, recommending me kitten food for calories and other things to make sure she is good for the time.

it started from making sure plants didn't die to making sure this pregnant cat is pampered like crazy. i've also became a small housemaid for army's home, for until he possibly wakes up.

i dropped off asagao at the house and then went grocery shopping, since army's fridge looked empty, with the money he left for me.

i didn't bring much home from the grocery store, just food items for me and asagao. i put them all away and just sat on his couch for the remainder of the day.

this will be a long month...
oh boy...