花卉 | f l o w e r s

army dropped me off at his house to take care of his car and plants because he decided to take a vacation just for himself, reconnect with his family. that's pretty concerning. army always have told me that his family was wealthy and toxic, this isn't like him at all.

maybe his parents guilt tripped him.
or maybe someone died.

he never specified, so now im stuck in his house. army's house is quite nice, very clean and organized just like him. i get greeted by army's white persian cat asagao as she rubbed against me. most animals hate me, but i guess not asagao.

army told me the plants were in his kitchen, when i checked there, there sat a small and cute succulent plant. it has beautiful wine and green colors, beside it was a newly growing plant. usually i could tell flowers right off the bat, but i couldn't tell with this one. but since im here, she'll just grow just fine.

i couldn't help but look around his house to see what he owns, holding asagao in my hands, her purrs are always gentle. in one of the rooms was a grand piano. army is a amazing prodigy at the piano, ive been to all of his concerts. he outshines them all, especially the ones with symphonies when he gets solos. i play instrument too; the ukulele and erhu. i don't like showing people that i can play the erhu, even though it is an important instrument of my culture. not a lot of people know of it...

i found his manual, im so tempted to read it...