貓咪 | k i t t y

the beeping of one of the machines woke me up and i remembered yesterday. it has been a day since he was in his coma.

someone had put a blanket over me, sadly i hoped it was army.

but it couldn't have been....

comatose.

his mom visited again, telling me a life of army that i didn't know about.

army had grew up not in inkopolis, but near it she explained. they lived in an enormous mansion just near the beach, and they owned a small part of the beach.

they've lived there for a while, until an event happened. she never explained what happened... but they had to move out of inkopolis and into a fancy island. his parents have been living there for the longest time, and finally, army decided to move out.

he moved out because he had a fight with his father.

again, his mom would not explain why, which left me wondering why. and speak of the devil, his dad walked in. his eyes were bloodshot, and he stared at me.

army's dad didn't say anything, but i know that i wasn't welcomed if he's around. so i left quickly, before he could do anything.

i walked all the way back to army's house, and my legs became so weak i collapsed right when i got inside his house.

usually asagao would come and greet me right now, but... i couldn't find her.