Elena Gilbert

^When Elena found out you were moving across the country^———————————————————   you knocked on your girlfriends door wanting to talk to her since you hadn't talked to her for a while

———————————————————
   you knocked on your girlfriends door wanting to talk to her since you hadn't talked to her for a while.
the door opened up but it was your girlfriends brother, jeremy.
'hey y/n' he said
'hey jeremy, um is elena home' you asked
'yea she's in her room' he said answering the question
'thank you' you said
'yea no problem' he said back
you headed up the stairs that you have known for years. when you got to the door you were looking for. your instinct was to just walk in but knowing elena her friends are probably here, so you just knocked.
'hey y/n, come on in' she said happily, you smiled at how lit up her face was though it wasn't going to be lit up for much longer.
'hey elena' you said walking in
she went to her bed and sat down
'what's up' she asked
'i'm moving across the country' you spit out trying to make it as fast as it could be
she looked up at you like she misheard you
'what' she said making sure she heard you loud enough
'i'm moving across the country and the only reason why that is happening is because my dad doesn't want me to be caught up in this supernatural shit' elena looked heart broken at this point. she didn't say anything. so you. you just left.
moving to alaska would be hard on your friends and your girlfriend but a lot harder for you.

TIME SKIP

it had been two years since you left mystic falls, you have matured, grown up. and you were guessing it was for the better because it changed you a lot. you knew more than you did two years ago. you knew a lot more about the supernatural and you actually were one. let's just say someone was drunk gave you their blood and killed you. and since this happened your dad agreed to come back to mystic falls. but you yourself knew you weren't gonna get back together or you didn't think. you heard she was with damon salvatore and knew there was a possibility she wasn't gonna get back together with you.

TIME SKIP

you had finally arrived back in mystic falls but you weren't going to stay for long, your dad said at most 4 weeks. that's all you had until you would go back to alaska.
when you walked into the grill, you saw the gang at a booth just talking. when your best friend, stefan, was the first person to saw you since he was facing the door.
'no fucking way' he mumbled, getting everyone's attention
he pointed to the door and everyone saw you everyone had the biggest smiles on their faces except damon, he was never a big fan of you to say the least.
when elena saw you she ran to you so happy to see you again. she jumped on you, you holding her by her thighs while she smiled at you.
and finally kissed you