Finn Mikaelson

^finn we he sees you for the first time since he had been daggered^————it had been years since finn mikaelson had been undaggered

————
it had been years since finn mikaelson had been undaggered. and after he got a hair cut he went straight to the mystic grill for drinks. he walked in got a booth and drinks and was just looking at all the people. he looked at the door and saw the salvatores walk in.
'great' he thought then he saw everyone else as in bonnie, elena, caroline but he saw a very familiar face but he wouldn't believe it was you if it was you, if it was he didn't know who turned you because he didn't. you were on your phone like caroline, bonnie, and elena, going through text messages, social media, missed calls.
when jeremy sees y'all he walks up to you guys and says "hello" making all of y'all look at him. there was a lot of mixed "heys" and "hi's". But you looked around the grill seeing if the sheriff or mayor was there since you have been wanting to talk to one of them when you saw finn. you were filled with excitement, you were pretty sure you had the biggest smile on your face and that your eyes were wide. you could see him let out a little giggle.
"can y'all excuse me for a minute"
there was a mix of "sure" and "yea"
everyone watched as you walked over to finn got in the booth and gave him a kiss like this was the first time you saw each other in decades. which it was
"i missed you" you said staring at him. he looks at you for a second.
"i missed you too darling" and he kissed you again.