Caroline Forbes

^caroline when she saw you playing with the kids^————it was a bright sunny morning around 9 am

————
it was a bright sunny morning around 9 am. caroline was just now waking up in y'all's white bed sheets in y'all's home.
the first thing that came to mind was why you weren't in bed like you normally are. but when she smelled the pancakes and bacon and knew exactly where you were.
when she got up she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and took a shower.
the she got dressed into this

when she was walking down the stairs she saw you chasing lizzie, who was laughing, while josie was on your back, who was also laughing

she had a huge smile on her face. she heard the music playing in the background(the song i put on top) it was luke bryan, your choice knowing you who was from Tennessee, you were raised on it.
you heard her when she was on the last step. you had both lizzie and josie, josie on your back, lizzie holding on to your leg. you walked over to her and she didn't notice you because she was texting bonnie and elena. when you came up and gave her the biggest bear hug. and she started giggling, when you grabbed her bridal style, meaning all the girls were hanging on to you. they were all laughing hard at this point. you brought them to the kitchen and they all jumped off except caroline, who you gave a kiss on her lips and then let her go.
caroline and you were walking around the kitchen get food ready for you and the girls. pouring them orange juice and filling there plates with pancakes and bacon.
caroline had started eating while you started cleaning the kitchen since you got flour everywhere when you were messing with the twins.
caroline was chitchatting with the girls and finishing up her breakfast and orange juice. when you got your breakfast ready and went to sit down she pulled you into a kiss.
'mmmm orange juice' you said reacting to the orange juice on her lips.
that was one of the very happy mornings you were goin to have with caroline.