Elijah Mikaelson

^when you hadn't seen elijah in days^————you and elijah had been married 7 years and had a girl named madi who was 5

————
you and elijah had been married 7 years and had a girl named madi who was 5. elijah had been away for 11 days on a 'mission' with klaus. you miss your husband and madi missed her dad. he said he would be back after 5 days. you have never been so worried this much before. the other time you were worried this much was when your sister, caroline, went missing all because of stupid lockwoods. god you hated them. but besides that you were very worried. you called and texted him, even left voicemails and he wouldn't answer. it's almost like you married a man who doesn't know how to work a phone. you called klaus because you knew he was going to answer you.
'hello darling- where is elijah' you said cutting him off
'oh look big monster got to go'
'KLAUS'
'ugh he is practically worthless' you thought to yourself. when you put your phone down you saw madi sitting there.
'can we watch the incredibles' she said
'of course hunny' you grab her hand and walk over to the living room and put her on the couch.
it was about forty five minutes later when you heard the door open. knowing that your bestie, rebekah, would just walk in.
'auntie rebekah' madi says turning her head to look, she gasped
'DADDY' she said jumping of the couch and running to her dad
you jumped up when you heard her say daddy and you just stood there staring at elijah and madi hugging. you had tears in your eyes
'come here and stop crying luv' he says smiling
you ran up to him and gave him a big kiss and hug.
'i'm back' he said smiling