Katherine Pierce

^katherine when you were talking wedding dates^————'how about a winter wedding' you asked your fiancée, katherine

————
'how about a winter wedding' you asked your fiancée, katherine.
she turned around, looked like she was thinking for a second and then looked back at you.
'yknow babe i think a fall wedding would be better' she said
'katherineeeeeee' you said angry she wasn't really agreeing with you.
'whattttttttt' she said practically mimicking you
you got up off the bed, still in katherines over sized shirt. you walked over and opened the blinds, letting all the sun into yours and katherines bed room.
'it's to early for me to argue with you' you said, not happy she had mimicked you
you walked back over to your night stand and got your engagement ring and put it on

'it's to early for me to argue with you' you said, not happy she had mimicked youyou walked back over to your night stand and got your engagement ring and put it on

you walked over to her and made her look at you, since she was looking at her phone, and kissed her.
'now i have to get into the shower, we can finish this conversation later' you said as you walked to the bathroom.
katherine looked at you as you walked into the bathroom. she smirked seeing you were wearing her shirt, remembering what you guys did last night.
you walked in but stopped, you walked back out
'do you want to join' you said
she smiled at you and vamp sped to you throwing you over her shoulder, you started giggling.
she sat you on the counter and started kissing your neck, you pulled your shirt over her head, as she did hers. she looked up and down with big eyes as if it was the first time she get saw you all over again.
she looked back up at you and smirked, she pulled off your bra and underwear along with everything she had on, and picked you up and brought to the shower.
she started kissing down your neck again.
i can't say anything else, it's confidential

TIME SKIP

you were laying in bed with another one of katherines over sized shirt on. she had decided to go to sleep with her head on your stomach, listening to your heartbeat, while your turned on a horror movie, scream. it had been about an hour since the shower and you were almost done with the movie when you could fell her clutch onto your waist tighter and could hear her breathing quicken.
'hello' you heard her mumble.
she was just in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a sports bra, her hair still wet.
'hi baby' you said smiling at how cute she was
'yknow i think a winter wedding would be nice' she said
you had a big smile on your face since you had finally won.