Elena Gilbert

^when she saw you sleeping^————'y/n i'm home' elena said as she entered the home you both ownshe didn't hear you answer which cause her to walk into the living room to see you not there, she walked into the kitchen and you weren't there, she walke...

————
'y/n i'm home' elena said as she entered the home you both own
she didn't hear you answer which cause her to walk into the living room to see you not there, she walked into the kitchen and you weren't there, she walked into the bathroom to see you not there, she walked into your bedroom and didn't see you there.
the only place left to check was your daughter's room.
she opened the door very gently not wanting to wake y'all's daughter, anna.
she looked in the bed to see you asleep with anna laying on your chest, and your dog, cash, laying by your side.
cash heard elena and popped his head up.
'hi buddy' she said
he jumped off the bed and walked over to her. after she pet him for awhile she looked back at the bed and saw you and anna peacefully snuggling together.
she walked over to you both and kissed your head which cause you to wake up.
'hey elena' you said in a tired voice
'we need to get to bed it's one am and we'll have anna sleep in there with us don't worry' she told you
you had always been very protective of your five year old. you were a mikaelson which meant she was a mikaelson. people will gladly kill the mikaelsons and you have always been scared that you may be to late to save her one night.
you got up with anna in your hands and walked to yours and elenas room. you placed anna down on the bed so you and elena could get changed into pjs. you hopped into bed with anna in the middle of you and elena. cash jumped up and snuggled into elena.
'want to watch a movie' you asked her
'of course' she said
'what movie' you asked her
'ooo let's do a cinderella story you know the one with hillary duff' she told you
'i like your thinking' you said turning on the movie
it was finally over, elena was fast asleep, so was anna and cash, when you got a text from someone you didn't think you would hear from.

Lucien Castle
y/n, you know what i like about you?
how you play hard to get

——
A/N: this was short and i didn't know what to put for a text so i had to look stuff up soooooo if it's bad don't come at me🤪💅 i also have food poisoning so i'm not gonna edit this before i post it🤔