Katherine Pierce

^when she finally said something^————you and katherine were what people called it 'friends with benefits' but you didn't want it to be just that, you wanted to marry her, you had fallen head over heals for katherine and little did you know she tho...

————
you and katherine were what people called it 'friends with benefits' but you didn't want it to be just that, you wanted to marry her, you had fallen head over heals for katherine and little did you know she thought the same when it came to you.
it was the morning after you two had sex. you opened your eyes to not see katherine beside you. you sat up looking around, you saw her phone and knew she was still there because she wouldn't leave without her phone. you looked over to your night stand and grabbed the remote turning the tv on to the news.
katherine walked out of the bathroom with your button down shirt almost all the way unbuttoned with a black bra on.
'ugh i never liked the news' she said jumping on the bed
'katherine, i have a really serious question that doesn't need sarcasm' you said
'okay, hit me' she said
'do you want to be something more than just 'friends with benefits' you asked her
'why' she asked
'because i have fallen head over heels for you' you told her looking at her
she turned her head to look at you
'really because i'm in love you i really am y/n, everything you do makes my heart stop' she said
you eyes were locked and you both leaned in and locked lips. this wasn't one of those sloppy kisses that happen during sex this was passionate and loving, you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes and kissed again. she pulled away and got off of the bed and went out the door. you got out of bed in your pajama pants and nike sports bra and followed her, wondering where she was going. you went done the stairs and into the kitchen. when you walked in you saw her leaning over the stove. you walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek, you hugged her from behind, putting your hands around her waist. she put some bacon in one on and eggs in the other.
'yknow i can get used to this' she said turning around to face you
'me too' you said taking her lips into another kiss