Lizzie Saltzman

^lizzie when you were touring your dream house^————you and your fiancée lizzie were touring your dream house, it was the perfect size, made for about 10

————
you and your fiancée lizzie were touring your dream house, it was the perfect size, made for about 10. lizzie was already pregnant with twins and they weren't your first kids, your first kid was a little girl named madeline miller saltzman Y/N, she is already 5, but you and lizzie wanted more than three kids, a lot more, you and lizzie had been engaged for 9 months, 2 months before you found out she was pregnant again. her sister, josie loved you and so did her wife, hope, lizzies mom LOVES you, but her dad doesn't like you at all. but let's get back to the house.
"i love it so much" your fiancée says
"i do too, it's perfect" you said
you loved it so much you bought it as a present for lizzie. and let's just say madeline loved it, so did josie, hope, caroline, damon, bonnie, and elena.
one month after you bought it you and lizzie welcomed your two new sons, christopher brennen and john chandler saltzman Y/N. and one month after that you and lizzie got married. and a few months later she got pregnant with twins again. you both were so happy. but we know happiness has to come to an end and it came earlier than you thought, you lost both your parents and then both of the twins, and lizzie lost you. let's just say alaric really didn't like you.