Chaper 1 - The Walk

Y/N - first name
M/N - middle name
L/N - last name
F/F (S, L, B, D) - fav food( snack, lunch, breakfast, dinner
E/C - eye color
S/C - skin color
H/C - hair color
F/C - fav color

A/N - (authors notes) This is my second book that I have made and I hope you all like it if you do plz tell other you think that might like it as well, but on to the story; you are a girl(or boy) that finds a bitty hurt and in need of love so you are the one that gives it hope to restored it's broken soul by giving your love and affection to it! (Ok I changed this part a little- so monsters didn't live under Mount Ebott but in the forest around it as little Bitty Nagas/ Lamias. They lived in peace until humans destroy their home.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author- POV

It was 5:37 p.m and you were just finishing your walk around the block of your neighborhood when you heard yelling and a muffled crying.

You slowly approach where the sound was coming from, it was from an alleyway not too far from your house. Just then a burst of laughter and yelling came to you, tip towing to where the sound was you turned the corner to see a man and some sort of box under him. Looking more closely you could tell he was harming what ever was inside the box, so you decided to make your move. Grabbing a piece of metal piping you make your way over to the man without him knowing your here... *BAM* the man falls limp to the ground out cold from the hit you gave him.

Then you hear it... silence no more crying just silence, you toss away the pipe and bend down to the box that has now been crushed on one side. Just as you were bending down to the box it started to poor, you new it would do it eventually from the gray clouds that swarmed over the town as you walked the last part of the block and found yourself here.

Not caring anymore you reach out to the box and unfold the top only to see a animal backed up in a corner of the crushed box- wait wait animal no it seems to be a small human... a small skeleto- WAIT AND IT HAS A TAIL?! But at that point you don't care all you want to do is make sure that it was alive. Reaching into the box as your hand ever so slightly touches the top of its skull stroking it and see if it wakes up, it did.

Jolting up from the touch of you hand it's eye sockets flying open which seems to have little red lights in the centers not as bright but very dull. It pushes your hand away and backs up to the cover covering it head as you hear it's bones rattle in fear. "It's ok, I won't hurt you that man won't either" you say in a soft tone, he slowly moves his hands from his head and lifts his head up cautiously but then seeing your less of a threat then the other man. "I need to bring you home so I can help you, I see that you are hurt and are probably very hungry" you say he continues to just stare at you "I need to lift up the box in order to take you home I promise I will not hurt you please all I want to do is help you" he nods his head ever so slightly you surprised that you even noticed. Picking up the box you carefully turned and stepped over the man, you know you didn't kill him because he was still breathing. You started to make your way back to your house covering the top of the box and trying to make sure that it stayed dry as much as possible so the little fella would stay as warm as you could keep him at this point of time.

A/N - sorry to cut it short but I'm tired and need some rest I have a soccer game tomorrow and I need to be ready to save the shots on goal- (yes I'm a soccer goalie) anyways thank you I'll post another as soon as I can!!!

Word Count - 754