Chapter 6 - Memorys

Y/N- POV

A memory... "Wha- R-red what do you mean memory, what could have possibly happened to someone like you that made you cry so much?!" You're mind raced with questions, but filled more with worries. "I-I, y-you, what, who?!" You continued your blabbering until a small voice spoke up.

"-Y/N!"

You stoped mid sentence with your mouth open and hands tucked under your armpits.

"Just take a breath- breathe, slow down..."

You inhale slowly and exhaled while sitting back on to the bed. "Heh, I'm supposed to be the one comforting you... *sigh* Red, I wanna make sure that you know that your no longer where you were originally. You're here with me, and I promise that however long I'm alive I'll spend each and every second protecting you." You give a warm smile towards Red and lay down next to him. While doing so you took a quick second to admire the glowing stars that you had put on your ceiling with your sister when you first moved in.

Red- POV (minutes before disaster)

Mhmmm soooOooOoOOoo WAaRmMm. My tail had instantly clung onto the blankets, weaving itself into a ball of warmth. I think this is the warmest I've ever been. Y/N placed me on what seemed to be their bed and said something about them having to get cleaned up before bed, but right now I don't have enough energy to care... wait I never care about anythin' anyways. My eyes slowly started to close and my vision blurred, "mhm their so nice-".

*Dream... or should I say M e m o r y*

My eyes snap open to reveal a REALLY bright light *Huf Huf*
"Where- where the hell am I?!....." I sat up and looked around to see that I was surrounded by darkness with only the light above me, so I waited for a few seconds letting my eyes adjust a bit before calling out for anyone and seeing if I could find a way out. "Hey! Hey anybody here?! Y/N?"

*Tink Tink (rolling noise of an object)*

"Huh?" I turned my body around and gave my attention to what looked to be a- a syringe. "The fuck-" I started to take a few (slithers?) backwards, well that was until I had felt no more ground and was now falling to my unknown death. "AGHHHH"

*thump* (landing on a thin medal)

"Ughh, the hell is happening" I used my hands to push myself up- wait this... why- why is this so familiar—no No NO NO No nO No nOO.

*click* That bright light

*clicK* That syringe

*cliCK* This Table

*clICK* Those shoes

*cLICK* It could be only one thing

*CLICK* HIM

"WeLl hElLO ThERe, nICe To SEE yOU AgAIN!"

FEAR, I have so much fear right this second that it might as well be written in writing right above me. I then realized he was taking to me... dread set in and I slowly lifted my shaking hand to my neck to feel some sort of contraption around it. "Wha-" But before I could say anything else every thing went crazy- memory flew around me, I tried to look away but this thing on my neck forced me to look, I tried to lift my arms but they were suddenly chained. "Mh n-no aghh s- hm stop" I was panicking, confused as what's happening, all I new is I never wanted to see any of these memories again.. let alone live through them again- "HURH" my spine arched upwards as pain exploded through my body. "N-NO AGHH STOP!!"

" r e d "

"STOP AGHHH"

" R e d "

"N-No StOP"

"RED"

My eyes snap open to a hand "AH!- STO-P Get AWay FrOm Me!!" I snap my jaws scaring the person.

"Hey, hey it's ok Red it's just me."

Who is this person?! How do they know my name?! Wait-

"It's me Y/N."

Y/n? Oh... oh shit. "Wh-a. Oh... oh no, I'm s-so so-rry Y/N I-I (sobbing)"

"Hey it's ok, it was just a nightmare-"

"N-no, it wasn't... it was a memory.."

A/N- idk if or how many mistakes I made in this chapter, but I wanted to get something done for Christmas so here it is! MARRY CHRISTMAS 🎄