Chapter 9 - His Tail (Part two)

"SANS!" Papyrus came slithering out of the brush calling and pleading for his brother.

"N-NO PAP. LEAVE ME WARN THE OTHERS GET THEM TO SAFTY!!"

Papyrus nods while orange teas fell down his face. And red teas fell from his brothers. Papyrus turned and slithered back to the others he was determined to save them.

Sans watched his brother slither away. He could feel himself slipping from reality and into darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VO- I remember meeting darkness once again as I woke up. It was so cold I could barely move. Let alone keep my eyes open.

* * *
* *
* *
* *

"Hello?"

...

Sans reaches his for his head. It's throbbing in pain. "Ow." He slowly straightened himself up only to fall forward. "oOf, what the?!" Sans hands were met with a clear hard surface preventing him from falling face first on the ground. "What is this?" He knocks on it.

*Tink* *Tink*

"The hell?" He slithers backwards only to be met with once again a hard surface. "Hugh!" Sans eyes widen in shock. Panicking he slithers around feeling for an opening but to no avail. "Shit, PAP! HELLO ANYONE?!" Sans calls over and over again. Suddenly a click and light appears. Stomping is then heard.

*stomp stomp stomp*

A gruff and deep voice brakes the silence Sans was once in. But it was unclear what was said. Sans pressed his back against the far end of the glass as the beast stomped its way over to where Sans was captive. Frightened Sans quickly felt around for enough magic to teleport out if needed to. There. He was set. Now waiting for this beast to grab him once again, but instead of the beast grabbing Sans's fragile form he grabbed the jar he was held in. "Woah" Sans was shook as the beast lifted the walls up revealing that Sans was fully sealed in bottom and top. The beast brought Sans closer to its face. Eyeing every move Sans would make.

"#?#€ $-&!!: &£€} £%*{+@$"

'What?' Is all Sans could think. 'Why can't I understand you?' Sans lifted his head in confusion. The beast moved its other hand to the top of the prison unscrewing the top. Sans backed away lowering himself as the hand reached in. It wasn't able to fit its whole hand in resulting into flipping the prison upside down tossing Sans into the hand of the beast. Sans was once again in the painful grip of this beast. "Fuck!" Sans squirmed back and forth until another gruff voice was heard. Another beast had came into the area behind this one.

"^€{*]€\¥ &$¥{^£ £€{{*+\••_€|&"

'Omfg why can't I understand these things?!' The beasts were talking while Sans was somehow in the other beasts hands and less than a second later was shoved back into the prison. "OoF! HEY WAtCh it!" Sans grumbles as he looks around. His eyes now adjusted to the new source of light. Almost seemed like a bunch of fire flys were trapped in the same kinda thing he was in but placed on the ceiling of this cave. 'Weird...' Sans fell to the ground as the second beast started to move to the assuming exit of the cave. Bright light was met when the beast turned a knob on the wall. "Woah" was all Sans could say as he looked around. He for sure wasn't in the forest anymore. Big blocks stood tall and moving colors were everywhere. Bright lights on big blocks were covering the other sides of blocks and it was just too much to take in. Suddenly through all the lights and objects the sound followed behind. Sans hurls his arms up and his head down to cover himself from the loud sound. Oh how it hurt his skull. The beast that was carrying him proceeded to walk down the path that was provided for him. Other beast passed him but paid no mind to himself in the clear prison. 'What is this place?' Sans was confused but curious. You know the saying curiosity killed the cat? Well Sans decided to do something stupid. Teleport.

*poof*

Sans was now on the ground closer to the cave he started at. Quickly slithering he made his way to the side of a large block. Making another turned down the gray paths he came to a dark spot between two blocks. "Hello?" He called out. Nothing responded. "Well shit." Sans went deeper into the dark hoping to find something or someone. But nothing was here but a fowl smell. "This place smells awful-"

"SQUEEK SQUEEK!"

"What-" Sans came face to face with a hairy monster. "Oh hi could you help me-"

"SQUEEK SQUEEK!"

"Woah hey don't try and bit me what the hell is wrong with you?!" The monster only squeaked again in returned and Sans was fed up. He attacked the hairy monster squeezing it till it no longer moved. Sans looked at the monster. "Now that you're out of the way-" the smell hit him. "Oh ew this thing stinks! I'm outa here." Sans proceeded to make his way through the path and towards more big block of color.

~Time Skip~

Sans has been everywhere or at least he thinks he has. Everything looks the same smell the same it's terrible.

*stomp stomp stomp*

Ah yes and these beast roamed everywhere here. Yet another one passing Sans or so he thought. A hand reach's around Sans's body. "WHAT THE?!"

"$":$/@ ^}^*]¥¥[• $&@-&;"

'That voice' Sans thought as he was thrown back into the clear prison. Beyond terrified Sans looks up at the beast noticing that it's the same one who brought him outside before. The beasts face twisted with a wicked smile. There Sans knew he wasn't gonna get out of this one. He had no more magic left to save him this time.

IM BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to get this published for you guys and idk I kinda lost the main story line for his back story but I'll get it back in my mind soon it just might be a longer back story then I originally planned for- also if you find any errors please point them out!

In chapter one I'm re making what red looks like and he's no longer venomous like how I previously drew him out to be😗

Love yall thanks for the 3k PLUS READS BTW!!