Chapter 5 - A Beginning Of A Story

A/N- sorry I have not been posting in a while, I'm jus busy with work but ima keep trying to finish this story.

Huh, red... kind of a funny name, but it seems to fit him. "Nice to meet you red," you keep a smile on your face as you start to wonder if he would tell you about his past, you might be able to help him... probably not the best but you could comfort him and help him find a home. Besides he probably wants to leave as soon as possible, I mean it's not like anyone would want to live with you.

Anyways you grab the dishes and put them in the sink to wash later since your lazy, and make your way back to the table where red stands- urm... sits... ummm... whatever. "You want to watch a movie or something?- I mean I know its early but-"

"...?"

"-A movie... ya know moving pictures on a screen?"

"...?"

"Ok, you know what let's just watch one you'll love it." You put out your hand to let the small snake skeleton climb on and made your way to the living space. You carefully place Red down on a cushion and grabbed the remote, settling into the couch with your feet propped up on the coffee table. A few minutes had gone by and you still couldn't find a movie, "Ugh, why must finding something good to watch be so hard!?"

"Itss ok... we d-on't need to wa-tch anything.."

"Of course we do!- OH I have it" quickly going to the search you pulled up one of your favorite movies. Why didn't I think of this before? One you clicked on the image Red spoke up.

"F/M?" (Favorite movie: Must be an appropriate Dreamworks or Disney movie)

"Why not? It's one of my favorite, I think you might like it to." You smiled softly at Red and he blushed? a bright red.

~Tem skip~~

The credits started to roll and you turned to face your little skelly- wait... YOUR?! SKELLY?! I'm getting to attached... tomorrow your should ask him about finding him a home. For now you should probably rest, you looked at your phone and realize it was 9:45p.m. You must have played a few other movies. Looking back to the now slightly shaking skelly you picked him up bringing him close to your chest as you made your way to your room. You placed him down on one of your pillows and gave him a small blanket earning a slight stir from the change of temperature. Leaving him cuddled in the blankets and pillows, you then made your way to your bath room to get ready for bed.

"Mh n-no aghh s- hm stop"

You made haste to the bed room and went straight to Red comforting him the best you could. "Shh shh its alright I'm here for you Red, nothings gonna happen your here with me now, shh its alright, everything is going to be ok"

"AH!- STO-P Get AWay FrOm Me!!"

You retracted your hands from the shaking skelly and return to a non threatening position to his view. "It's ok Red it's just me Y/N."

"Wh-a (realization) oh... oh no, I'm s-so so-rry Y/N I-I (sobbing)"

"Hey it's ok, it was just a nightmare-"

"N-no, it wasn't... it was a memory.."