Chapter - 3 The Skeleton

Finally the mouse is done, you grab the claw grabber thing (I forgot what there called... DON'T JUDGE!) and slowly lifted the mouse out of the pot and tapped it on the side of the pot just to get a bit of the etc water off it. As you walk to the table you could see... see nothing... oh crap... you put the mouse on a plate you brought over and started to call for the little snake skeleton, but there was no answer... Of Course There Was No Answer, They Can't Talk... or at lest you though. After looking around a bit you gave up, hoping that the poor thing did not escape out in the cold rain. "Maybe I just need to give them time" you whispered to yourself, they have to get hungry eventually and then maybe I can gain their trust and make sure they aren't hurt.

You walk over to the couch and plop yourself down on the green cushions, and grab your light blue blanket and place it on top of you. As you reach for the remote for the TV you heard the sound of slithering, (I don't know how to describe the slithering noise of a snake! So sorry!) you turn your head to the noise and slowly sit up, seeing a red color on one of your table legs and the color slowly making its way up and to the top of the table and over to the plate where the mouse is... then you hear the faint noise of munching of the mouse being swallowed. You sit up a bit more to get a better look and see the small snake eating the mouse happily, till it's done... the snake seems disappointed that they finished the mouse... it's like they want another one... so you make you way over to the snake without it noticing you, you start to talk calmly not scaring the snake to badly... you thought you didn't scare them to badly until they wiped their little skull around to face you. Their face was full of fear, worry, and pain(?) you put your hands up to show you were no threat and slowly take a step backwards and then lower yourself to your knees to show respect and that you were not hostile. They knowledged your movement but they were still in fear of you, and you get that it seemed like they have been through a rough time. You started to talk again saying that "it's ok" and you "won't hurt them," they looked at you still with fear so you back away a bit more. Making your way to the kitchen, luckily you had made another one, so you brought the second mouse over to the plate near the snake again showing that you had nothing in your hands besides the mouse, then again you took a step back to follow the movements of before. As you then stepped forward and slowly and I mean ever so slowly placed the mouse down on the plate.

The snake skeleton (I should probably start calling him Lamia skeleton er something like that... eh whatever I'm to lazy to change the story) seemed scared and terrified at first but when I placed the mouse down they seemed to calm and slowly turn to the mouse and then back to me then flicking their tongue at the mouse seeing if it was safe then they began to eat the second mouse, I was happy that they were eating... the poor thing must have been starving I thought in my head as I see them scarf down the mouse with a pleased face.

A/N - so sorry I have to cut it here I have not been able to write chapters to my two story's I have be used of school and work but I hope that I can post another chapter soon ( DONT WORRY I REFUSE TO ABANDON MY STORY ) also sorry if there are word mistakes and stuff like that.

Word Count - 665