Chaper 2 - The house

As you walked down the path way to the front door of your house you could feel the little dude has fallen asleep, because it struggled less now that it has a more comfortable position. You pull out the keys to your house and fiddled with them trying to get them in the key hole but failed mutiple times as the rain continues to poor. As you get the key into place and turn the door nob you instantly go to your dinning room table and place down the small skeleton snake that was in the box.

You lived in an apartment with a one floored place but it was cozy, it had a kitchen, dining room, living room, 2 bedrooms, and one bathroom that was in the bedroom you sleep in. Most of the time you use the other bedroom for art and you crafts you make, ya you do some drawing and story writing it calms you when your stressed, upset or even just for the joy of drawing. But what ever the feeling is you have, you will always love to draw. ( you draw lots of mythical monsters/ creatures or just people that you make in your mind. Your also very good at drawing but need help learning how to make amazing story's to go along with your drawings )

You grab a medium frozen rodent and start to boil it in water to unthaw it, you have a pet Savannah monitor it's name is L/N (lizards name) she likes to eat mice, eggs, and a lot of other stuff too. So if snakes eat mice could this Lamia skeleton eat mice too?

Savannah monitor (Pic from google)

The Lamia- Back story by me- type and about Lamia by- Vex-Bittys on Tumblr

UPLOADING NOW PHOTO SOON ***

A/N(Author note)- sorry this is so short I've been busy with school I'll try to post as soon as I can-

Word count - 322