King's Landing

Kings Landing

Mother and I arrived at Kings Landing

Mother and I arrived at Kings Landing. "Fewer eye here mother, but still too many." I told her "Its nine years since I step foot into the capital and no one knew the last time I came eaither." She told me and we saw gold cloaks riding towards us "Mother." I called her "Welcome to Kings Landing Lady Stark. Will you mind following us?" One of them said "We would, but we have done nothing wrong." She told them "We've been instructed to escort you into the city." They said "Instructed? I don't know whose providing your instructions but-." Mother said but was cut off by one of them that gave her a letter "Follow me Lady Stark." They said and rode off and we followed them into a brothel and we went in as I look around the girls as they smile at me and I wink at them "Y/n!" Mother called me and I followed her up the stairs. We then saw Lord Petyr Baelish "Cat." He said "Go on. Go upstairs." He told the girls and I look at them with a smirk as they walk but mother glared at me so I faced Lord Baelish as she threw the letter to him "You little worm. You take me as a back-alley Sally that you can drag into a-." She was cut off by some girl that went inside but Littlefinger ushered her away "I meant no disrespect to you and your son of all people." He told us "How dare you bring us here, have you lost your mind?" She asked him "No one will come looking for you here isn't that what you wanted. I'm truly sorry about the locale." He told her "How did you know I was coming to Kings Landing?" She asked and he gestures behind us "A dear friend told me." Baelish said and we looked back "Lady and young Lord Stark." He greeted "Lord Varys." Mother said "To see you after so many years is a blessing, your poor hands." He said taking my mothers hands but she withraw them "How did you know I was coming?" She asked "Knowledge is my trade my lady. Did you bring the dagger with you by any chance?" He asked and mother looked at me "My little birds are everywhere even in the north, they whisper to me the stranges stories." He said as I hand him the dagger and he draws it "Valyrian steel." He said "Do you know whose dagger is it?" Mother asked him "I must admit I do not." He honestly said "Well, well this is a historic day, something you don't know that I do. Theres only one dagger like this in all the Seven Kingdoms. Its mine." He said "Yours?" Mother asked him "At least it was unting tge tournament on Prince Joffrey's last name day. I bet on Ser Jamie as any sane man would, when the Knight of the Flowers unseated him I lost this dagger." He told us "To whome?" Mother asked "Tyrion Lannister the imp." He told us "So its the Lannisters that did this to Bran?" I finally spoke "We don't know yet my lord." Lord Varys told me "I'll bring your husband here so you can talk." Lord Baelish said.

I heard fathers voice from downstairs so does mother so she looked out the window and called father and they walked up the stairs "Father!" I hugged him and he hugged back "Y/n my boy, your here aswell?" He asked me "I escorted mother here." I told him and he nods and they talked about the blade while I looked at the girls downstairs "It would be treason." Lord Baelish said "We have proof, we have the blade." Mother said "Which Lord Tyrion will say was stolen from him. The only man could say other wise has no throat thanks to your boys wolf." He told them "Petyr has promised to help us find the truth. He's like a little brother to me Ned he will never betray my trust." Mother told father "I'll try to keep you alive for her sake. A fools task admittedly but I've never been able to refuse your wife anything." Littlefinger told father "I won't forget this, your a true friend." Mother told Littlefinger "Don't tell anyone." He told them and we left the building and into the gate.
"Its too dangerous." Father told her "Just for a moment." She begged "Until we know who our enemies are." Father told her "I know they did it Ned, the Lannisters, in my bones I know it." She told him "Littlefingers right I can't do anything without proof." He said "And if you find the proof?" She asked "Then I'll bring it to Robert and hope he's still the man I once knew." He told her "You watch yourself on the road huh? That temper of yours is a dangerous thing." Father told her "My temper *chuckles* God's be good, you nearly killed poor littlefinger yeasterday." She told him and they both laugh "He still loves you." He told her "Does he?" She asked and they kiss then they separate "Off with you." He told her and he looked at me "You take care of your mother huh?" He told me and we hugged each other "Take care father, say hi to the girls for me." I told him and he nods as I climbed my horse "Y/n! Your a good boy." He said to me smiling and I smiled back and we left The Capital.

We have been traveling for days now "Mother. Why don't we rest in that inn for the meantime." I told her "Very well lets rest." She replied and we stopped at the inn and went inside. We got to a table and I ordered some pie and mead while mother just soup and water "Don't eat so fast you'll choke." She told me and I drink some mead to wash the pie "Sorry mother, we haven't eaten in days." I told her and continued to eat while she laughs a little "What?" I asked her "You look just like your father when he was young. Well your more handsome than he was." She told me and we both laugh and then we heard Tyrion Lannister's voice as he ordered some food and a room "Lady Stark, what an unexpected pleasure. I'm sorry to miss you at Winterfell." He told mother while I glare at him  "I was still Catelyn Tully the last time I stayed here." Mother said standing up "You sir is that the black bat of Harrenhal I see embroidered on your coat?" She asked "It is my lady." He replied "And his Lady Whent a true and honest friend to my father Lord Hoster Tully of Riverrun?" She asked him again "She is." He said "The red stallion was always welcome sight at Riverrun, my father counts Jonas Bracken amongst his oldest and loyal bannermen." She told another soldier "Our lord is honored by his trust." He replied "I envy your father and all his fine friends Lady Stark but I don't quite see the purpose of this." Tyrion Lannister told her "I know your sigil aswell, the twin towers of Frey, how fares your lord ser?" She asked another soldier "Lord Walder is well m'lady he has asked your father for the honor of his presence in his 90th nameday, he plans to take another wife." He told my mother "Oh." Tyrion said and mother pointed her finger at him "This man came into my home as a guest and there conspired to murder my son a boy of ten." She told them "In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve, I call upon you to sieze this man and help me return into Winterfell to await the kings justice." She said and they all draw their swords and pointed at the imp "So much for controling that temper." I said as I stood up.

We were traveling to the Vale, we stopped to get some rest and some of the men put the imp down and take off the cover of his head "This isn't the kingsroad you said we were riding for Winterfell." The imp told her "I did often and loudly." My mother told him "Very wise, you'll be out of the droves looking for me in the wrong place, words probably gotten to my father by now he'll be offering a handsome reward. Everyone knows a Lannister always pays his debts. Could you be so good as to untie me." He asked mother "And why would I do that?" She asked him "Why not, am I going to run, the hill tribes will kill me for my boots and shadow cats would ate me." He told her "Shadowcats and hill tribes are least of your concern." Mother told him "Ah the eastern road were going to the Vale, your taking me to your sister to answer to my imagined crimes, tell me Lady Stark when was the last time you saw your sister?" He asked her "Five years ago." Mother told him "Shes change, she was always a bit touched but now, your might aswell kill me here." He said to her "I am not a murderer Lannister." She said to him "Neither am I. I have nothing to do with the attempt on your son's life." He told her "The dagger found-." She began but the imp cut her off "What imbecil arms an assassin with his own blade." He said "Should I gag him mother?" I asked "Why, am I starting to make sense." He said but the bard got hit by a rock and I draw my sword and saw the hill tribes attacking us "Stay behind me mother." I told her as I got infront of her and slashed a tribes men and another, I killed every man that got near me and I saw Tyrion saved my mother and killed a man with a shield. After the battle is over I saw that our group mostly died in the encounter "Y/n. Are you alright?" Mother asked me "I'm fine mother." I smiled at her. We then continued riding and I saw The Eyrie, we were greeted by the knights of the vale "Your far from home Lady Stark." One of them said "And who do I speak?" Mother asked "Ser Vardis Egan, Knight of The Vale. Lady Arryn expected your visit?" He asked "There is no time to send word." Mother told Ser Vardis "May I ask my lady why he is with you?" Ser Vardis said looking at Tyrion "Thats why there is no time, he is my prisoner." Mother told him "He dosen't look like a prisoner." He said "My sister will decide what he looks like." Mother said "Yes my lady. She will at that." Ser Vardis said and escorted us "The Eyrie, they say its impregnable." Tyrion said "Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes. I'll impregnate the bitch." The sellsword said and I laugh "Well said." I told him and he nods "I like you." Tyrion told him and we continued to go to The Eyrie.

A/N: Thats it for this chapter. I hope you guys like it. Thank you to the reads I get from you guys I appreciate it 😁. Our next chapter will be "Lady Arryn". Until next time PEACE ✌✌✌✌