Friend or Foe

Dragonstone

I was walking outside the castle and then Tyrion walked towards me "I came down here to brood over my failure to predict the Greyjoy attack

I was walking outside the castle and then Tyrion walked towards me "I came down here to brood over my failure to predict the Greyjoy attack. Your making it difficult, you look a lot better in brooding than I do. You make me feel like I'm failing at brooding fairly." Tyrion told me and I chuckle a bit "I'm a prisoner on this island." I told him seriously "I woudn't say your a prisoner on this island. Your free to walk the castle, the beaches, to go wherever you want." He told me "Except my ship, she took my ship." I told him "I woudn't say we took your ship." He replied and it angred me "I'm not playing word games with you. The dead are coming for us all." I told him "Why don't you figure out what to do about my missing fleet and murdered allies and I'll figure out what to do about your walking dead men." Tyrion told me "It's hard for me to fathom, it really is. If someone told me about the White Walkers and the Night King...... You probably don't believe me." I told him looking down "I do actually." He replied "Your probbaly thinking it was nonsense." I told him "It was nonsense, until Mormont sees them and your brother sees them. I trust the eyes of a honest man, more than I trust what everybody knows." Tytion said while walking towards me "How can I convince people who don't know me and an enemy they don't believe in and its coming to kill them all?" I asked him "Good question." He replied "I know its a good question. I'm looking for an answer." I told him "Peoples mind aren't made for problems that large. White Walkers, The Night King, Army of The Dead. It's almost a relief to confront a comfortable familiar monster like my sister." Tyrion said and I looked at him "I need to prepare my people for whats coming. I can't help them from here. I'd like to leave." I told him "It seems unlikely that you became King in The North by giving up that easily. I know your a fighter, and you know it too." He told me and I looked in the distance "Everyone told me to learn from my fathers mistakes. Don't go South. Don't answer the summons from the Mad Kings daugher, a foreign invader. And here I am, a northern fool." I said "Children are not their fathers, luckily for all of us. And sometimes there is more to foreign invaders and northern fools than meets the eye. Daenerys should have sailed to Westeros long ago but she didn't. Instead she stayed where she was and saved many people from horrible fates, some of whom are in this island with us right now, while your our guest here, you might consider asking them on what they think of the Mad Kings daughter. She protects people from monsters, just as you do, that's why she came here and she's not about to head north to fight a enemy shes never seen on the word of a man she dosen't know after a single meeting.
It's not a reasonable thing to ask." Tyrion told me and I started to walk away "So do you have something reasonable to ask her?" He asked me and I looked back at him "What do you mean?" I asked back "Maybe you are a northern fool. I'm asking if theres something I can do to help you." He told me "I need Dragon Glass." I told him "Dragon Glass?" He asked confused "Volcanic Rock and its sitting below Dragonstone. I need it to defeat the White Walkers and their army." I said to him and he nods "I'll see what I can do." He replied and I walked back to the castle.

I went inside and met up with Jon and Ser Davos "So?" Jon asked me "Tyrion will ask Daenerys if we can mine Dragon Glass." I informed them and they nod "So were still not getting off this island soon?" Ser Davos asked and I shook my head "Let's just see what would happen in the coming days." I told them and we all went inside our chambers.