Riverrun

We were marching towards Riverrun. Me, Robb, and Lord Karstark are on the side watching the men march then Lord Karstark spoke "Were at war. This march is a distraction." He told us "Our grandfather's funeral is not a distraction." Robb told him "We riding to battle at Riverrun?" He asked us "No." I said "Then its a distraction." He told us "Our uncle Edmure have his forces garrisoned there. We need his men." Robb told the lord "Unless he's breeding them, they don't have enough to make a difference." Lord Karstark said "Have you lost faith in our cause?" Robb asked him "If its revenge, I still got faith in it." He told Robb "If you no longer believe-"Robb said but got cut off by Lord Karstark "I can believe till it snows in Dorne! Don't change the fact, you can ask the men." He told him "You don't think we can win." Robb told him and then we saw Talisa "May I speak my mind your grace?" Lord Karstark asked "Have you not speaking your mind Lord Karstark." Robb told him "I think you lost this war the day you married her." Lord Karstark said looking at Talisa.

We reached Riverrun and were all in the docks pushing our grandfathers death boat into the river.

We watched as our uncle Edmure prepare to fire an arrow. He fires but missed, he fires again and missed, I chuckle as he fires another amd misses again, then uncle Brynded Tully took over and fires an arrow and hit the boat setting it aflame. We looked at the burning boat "I'll miss you grandfather. Thank you for taking me in when I needed it." I told myself.

We are now in the great hall talking about my uncles mistake of taking the Stone Mill. "If I may nephew, I encountered a situation with one of my lieutenants at tge Stone Mill, which may have some bearing-" Uncle Edmure started but the Balckfish cuts him off "Would you shut up you mouth about that damned mill. And don't call him nephew he's your king." The Blackfish said while I drink my wine "Robb knows I meant him no dires-" Uncle Edmure said but was cut off again "Your lucky I'm not your king. I wouldn't let you wave you blunders around like a victory flag." The Blackfish told him "My blunder sent Tywin's Mad Dog scurrying back to Casterly Rock with his tail between his legs. I think King Robb understands were not gonna win this war if his the only one winning battles. Theres glory enough to go around." Uncle Edmure told the Blackfish "Its not about glory." Robb told him "Your instructions were to wait for him to come to you." Robb said to him "I siezed an opportunity." Uncle said "What value was the mill?" Robb asked him "The Mountain was garrisoned across the river from there." Edmure told Robb "Is he there now?" Robb asked him "Course not. We took the fight to him, he could not withstand us." Uncle explained himself "I wanted to draw the mountain into the west into our country so we could surround him and kill him. I wanted him to chase us because he is a mad dog without a single thought in his head. I could have that head in a spike by now, instead I have a mill." Robb said to him and I smirk of my uncles stupidity "We took hostages. Willem Lannister, Martyn Lannister." He told Robb "Willen and Martyn Lannister are fourteen years old." Robb told him "Martyn is fifteen I believe." The Blackfish remarked "Tywin Lannister has our sisters, have we sued for peace?" Robb asked "No." Uncle Edmure answered "Do you think he'll sue for peace because we have his fathers brothers great-grandsons?" Robb asked again "No." Uncle replied "How many men did you lose?" Robb asked him "two hundred and eight, but for every man we lost the Lannisters-" Uncle said but cut off by Robb "We need our men more than Tywin needs his!" Robb shouted at him "Sorry, I didn't know." Uncle said "You would have right here today in this gathering if you had been patient." Robb told him "Seemed to be running short of patience here." The Blackfish said "You know who isn't? Tywin Lannister." Robb said looking out the window.