The Broken Kraken

Winterfell

It was in the morning when a Maester Wolkan knocked on our door "Your grace, there is someone here to see you

It was in the morning when a Maester Wolkan knocked on our door "Your grace, there is someone here to see you." He told me "I'll be there shortly." I told him and I heard him left, so I turn to my side and saw Sansa sleeping "I love you." I whispered to her and I stood up. I got dressed and look back at Sansa, she's still asleep and I smile at her, then I went out the room.

I came down to the great hall and saw Lord Harald Karstark "Your grace." He greeted me and I nod at him "Is he here?" I asked him and he looked back at the door "Bring him in." He told one of his men and after a few seconds they came back with the one and only Theon fucking Greyjoy but he lookes kind of odd "Thank you Lord Karstark for your assistance." I thanked Harald and he nod "I am yours to command your grace. I'll take my leave." He said bowing at me and left. I walked towards Theon "Do you know who I am?" I asked him and he nods looking scared "Your Y/n Stark." He told me "Do you know who you are?" I asked him "Reek." He told me and I was took back by his answer "What?" I asked him and he looked at me "My names Reek your grace." He told me while looking to left to right then looked back down "What did Ramsay do to you?" I asked him and he began to panick "'Theon, theon. Calm down." I tried to calm him down "Reek, my names Reek." He kept saying and I felt pity for him, he betrayed us but this torture he endured is just to much "Hey, hey, hey. Look at me." I told him and he looked at me in the eye "Take a deep breath." I said to him and he does "Now let it out." I said and he breath out "Now tell me, who are you?" I asked him and he looked at me with teary eyes "Theon Greyjoy, son of Balon Greyjoy." He told me and I smiled at him, he then hugged me suddenly "Y/n, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He said crying and I pat his back "I know why you did it, and I understand. Now you have to make amends from your mistake's." I told him and he wipe his tears "What shall I do?" He asked me "Go home Theon. I'm giving you a second chance to change your life." I told him sincerely with a smile "Whats done is done. We cannot change the past, it is the will of the gods, but we can change our future." I said to him "T-thank you Y/n. For this chance you gave me." He said with tears falling from his eyes and I nod "Our father loved you Theon. Make him proud." I told him and he smiled "I will. Lord Stark has been a true father to me, than my real father has ever been. I'll make sure to make him proud this time." Theon said to me and I hugged him "I will always see you as a brother. Don't you forget that." I told him and he hugged back "Thank you." He thanked me and we separate "I heard you married Sansa." He told me and I nod "Who would have thought? I'll be falling in love with my own sister." I said to him and he smiled "Your a good match, the both of you. Your not like the Queen and the Kingslayer, your both good people." He said to me "You can stay the night if you want. I'll have a room arranged for you." I told him and he shook his head "No need for that. I'll be heading home. My sister Yara tried to save me you know, but I just pushed her away. I don't know if she will ever forgive me." He told me looking sad and I held his shoulder "That's your first step then, in this new chance. Fix your relationship with your sister." I told him and he smiled "Aye. I'll do that." He said and we hugged each other one last time "Farewell Theon Greyjoy." I told him with a smile "Farewell Y/n Stark." He told me while returning the smile, then he left "Things are starting to return like the old days. I hope you guys are here to see it." I said to myself while looking out the window and into the sky "Father, Mother, Robb. I'll make things better again, I promise." I said then walked back towards my chambers.