The Wolf and The Dragon

Winterfell

When the northern lords has arrived at Winterfell and we are gathered at the great hall "My lords and ladies, we need every maester's books, knowledge about dragon glass

When the northern lords has arrived at Winterfell and we are gathered at the great hall "My lords and ladies, we need every maester's books, knowledge about dragon glass. My brother here topd me that it kills White Walkers and their army." I told them and they whispered at each other "Everyone age ten to sixty would drill daily with spears, pikes, bow and arrow." I told them "Its about time we taught this boys of summer how to fight." Lord Glover said and the other lords agreed "Not just the boys, we can't defend the north if only half the population is fighting." I told them and Lord Glover stood up "You expect me to put a spear in my grandaughters hand?" Lord Glover asked me "I don't plan on knitting by the fire while men fight for me. I might be small Lord Glover and I might be a girl but I am every bit as much a northener as you." Lady Mormont tol him "Indeed you are my Lady and no one has questioned your-" Lord Glover said but was cut off by Lady Mormont "I don't need your permission to defend the north. We'll begin training every man, woman, boy and girl on Bear Island." Lady Mormont said looking at me and the lords cheered "If were preparing for a attack we need to shore us our defences, the only thing standing between us and the aemy of the dead is the Wall and the Wall has never been properly manned in centuries. I'm not the king of the free folk, but if were going to survive this winter together." I said and the ginger one stood up "You want us to man the castles for you?" He asked me and I nod "Aye. The last time you and my brother saw the Night King was at Hardhome, closest castle to Hardhome is East Watch by the sea." I told him "Then thats were I'll go. Looks like were the Nights Watch now." He told the lords with a grin "If they breach the Wall. The first two castles in their path are Last Hearth and Karhold. Lord Umber and Karstark, I suggest get your people to Winterfell in the fortnight, so you can be safe." I told them "We will at once your grace." They both said and I nod "I also have this." I said showing them a letters "This was sent to me by Samwell Tarly, Jon's brother from the Nights Watch, he discovered that Dragonstone has been sitting on a mountain of dragon glass." I told them and gave it to Lord Glover, then I show another letter "I received this a few days ago from Dragonstone. It was sent to me by Tyrion Lannister, he is now Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen, she intends to take the Iron Throne from Cersei Lannister, she has a powerful army at her back and if this messasge is to be believed, three dragons." I said to them and the room goes loud by their murmuring "Lord Tyrion has invited me to Dragonstone, to meet with Daenerys and I'm going to accept." I announced and the room roared in protest "We need this dragon glass my lords, we know dragon glass can destroy the Night King and his army. We need to mine it and turn it into weapons, but more importantly we need allies. We have many enemies my lords, we can't fight the army of the dead alone, we don't have the numbers. Daenerys has her own army and she has dragon fire. I need to try and pursuade her to fight with us. Ser Davos, Jon, and I will ride for White Harbor tomorrow, then sail to Dragonstone." I told them, then Sansa stood up "Have you forgotten ehat happened to our grandfather, the Mad King invited him to Kings Landing and roasted him alive." Sansa told me and I nod "I know that." I replied "She is here to reclaim the Iron Throne and the Seven Kingdoms, The North is one of those Seven Kingdoms. This isn't an invitation, it's a trap." She told me and the lords agreed "It could be. But I don't believe Tyrion would do that, you know him, he's a good man." I said to her, then Lord Royce stood up "Your grace with respect I must agree the queen. I remember the Mad King all too well, a Targaryen cannot be trusted, nor can a Lannister." He told me and the lords agreed "We called your brother king and then he rode south and lost his kingdom." Lord Glover told me "Winter is here your grace. We need the King in the North in the North." Lady Mormont said to me as I look at her, then I look at all of them "You all crowned me your king as you did Robb. I never wanted to have a crown,I never asked for it. At first I just wanted to go home, but you crowned me and I accepted it because the North is my home and I think of you all as my family. Your all a part of me and I will never stop fighting for all of you, no matter the odds. But the odds are against us. You all gave me this responsibility and I intend to up hold to those resposibilities. We need allies to win, powerful allies. I know its a risk and its a risk I'm willing to take." I told them "Then send a emissary, don't go there yourself." Sansa told me and I looked at her "Daenerys is a queen. Only a king could convince her to help us. It has to be me." I told her and she looked furious "Your abandoning your people, your abandoning your home." She said to me "I'm leaving both in good hands." I told her with a smile "Who's?!" She asked "Your's. You are my wife and Queen in the North. Your the only one I trust to take care of our people and our home. So until I return, the North is yours." I told her with a nod and she nods back.