Still..i miss you

Jungkook pov:

        I woke up next morning and texted jimin

Me:
  Hi Jiminie

Read

Me:

  Jimin
Read

  Jimin

Read

  Jiminshi!!

  Alpha!

  Jimin

Me:
  Why are you not even replying or seeing my messages I thought we are friends now...

Read

Aish..why is this happening I thought we were going to be friends and I will make him fall for me

I tried calling jimin but no response. I sighed

Later I showered and dressed up and gone to cafe . Ready for work. I got to cafe and started doing my work.

Later I was ready to close my cafe when I smelt rain scent I immediately smiled brightly and looked up only to see...rain pouring ..I sighed sadly. What I even imagined .

I then closed the cafe and started walking not considering the rain only loving it atleast in this way I have scent of him . I will feel like he is with me . I chuckled sadly touching the rain drops.

" Jimin" I said softly touching the drops and inhaling the scent.

I was standing there enjoying the rain scent and drops and suddenly didn't felt rain on me .I looked up to see an umbrella.

" You shouldn't be draining in rain like this " a cold yet familiar so familiar voice said I immediately turned and saw Jimin holding the umbrella above my head and staring at me with nothing.

" Jimin...is it really you?" I asked still amazed . I actually saw him after three months . I saw him. My love...

" I said you shouldn't be drowning take this umbrella and go home ." He said I just looked at him and raised my hand to caress his cheeks but he moved away.

" Don't touch me get this umbrella and go" he said placing the umbrella on my hand and turning away.

" Jimin! " I called back grabbing his arms.

" I ...missed you" I said softly eyes getting watery. He didn't said anything I came in front of him .

" I missed you so much jimin" I said he looked at me blankly.

" I don't know you just leave me now " he said no emotion .

" Jimin don't do this . It's been long enough why can't you just..forget it " I asked he glared at me .

" Like you forget my existence that day ?" He asked coldly draining in rain . I quickly shared the umbrella with him too.

" Jimin..I didn't meant to" I said softly.

" I have no time for this . I have works to do . Nice to meet you and I hope this is the last meet " he said coldly.

" Jimin .. baby please" I said softly caressing his cheeks he pushed my hand away.

" I am not a baby and not anyone's too . I am good this way" he said and turned away.

" JIMIN! I LOVE YOU!" I shouted and he stopped in his track

" I LOVE YOU JIMIN! SO MUCH WHY CANT YOU SEE IT ! JUST FORGIVE THAT MOMENT PEOPLE DO MISTAKES . FORGIVE ME JIMIN . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT IT HURTS TO SEE THE MAN WHO ONLY SHOWED ME CARE AND LOVE AND HAPPINESS TREATING ME LIKE A STRANGER AN ENEMY . PLEASE GET ME BACK. PLEASE JIMIN! FORGIVE ME . I KNOW ITS MY FAULT THAT I DIDN'T STOPPED TAE AND DIDN'T STAY WITH YOU AND DIDN'T EVEN SAW YOU. BUT EVERYONE GETS ANOTHER CHANCE JIMIN! please jimin " I said crying hard he stood there before walking away .