Misunderstandings

Jungkook pov:

       Since that day jimin talked to me and in that he seemed to be in something rush and he was not even telling me where he was.. since then it's been two days and I didn't get to meet him or text him like he has being busy

        I am now having few insecurities running through my head ...is he seeing someone else..?! Is he bored of me cause we never really did anything . Is he getting other people?...is he ... cheating on me ..?

      I shooked my thoughts away no it can't be . I got a call from Jimin. I picked up happily

   " Hey baby" he said I smiled brightly

    " Jiminie !" I said

     " How are you doing ?" He asked .

     " Fine .. but I miss you tho" I said and he chuckled

     " I miss you too baby" he said

    " Then why are you acting wierd these days??" I asked frankly .

    " What ?!" He asked

     " Jimin you are acting so wierd these days like you are not even spending much time with me , not talking more and you .. on that day you ...seemed to be speaking while panting hard.. and you didn't even said where are you .." I said

      " What are you trying to say Jungkook?" He asked darkly I sighed

      " I know that I didn't been so good while we talked about marraige stuffs and so on but you ...you seem distant with me .." I said again he sighed.

     " What are you talking about Jungkook... Please tell I am aldready tired " he said

      " Are ...you cheating on me Jimin ?!" I asked voice low.

      " How ?! Wow just wow .. how can you even woah" he said voice loud .

      " You literally have thought that low of me huh?! A single trust Jungkook?!  Like we are going to be married and you are here not trusting me because I panted hard while you were talking and didn't talked much notice that not much but I always spared time to call you even if I had an exhausted day" he said angrily.

     " What ?! Exhausted ?! You are just working as translating books just that get it . And you do a few more works . What is there to be exhausted in that little thing?!" I spatted back angrily. He gone quiet

     " You ..wow great Jungkook" he said I sighed .

     " Jimin ...tell me the truth " I asked .

    " I was just exhausted Jungkook please try to understand .." he said I sighed in frustration.

     " Jimin for the last time are you seeing someone else " I asked

      " No" his voice came dead cold.

     " How...can I believe you ?!" I asked more like to myself.

    " Jungkook..." He said I hummed

    " I thought you loved me so much that we wouldn't even go back to the time we where broken ...but you still seem the same kook..." He said I shook my head .

    " No. I am not " I said defending myself.

    " Let me ask you Jungkook ..for just panting while talking to you makes you think I am cheating ...I don't know how much trust you have in me " he said I kept silent..

    " Jungkook it's..why ..? Why you always make me build up so much to you and break me like nothing. Just think how it would be if you are in my shoes. " He said I .. I shouldn't have accused him for just panting ...yeah

    " Sorry Jimin.." I said

   " I wonder did you really wanted to marry me like you are acting way opposite to the way you talked ." He said .

   " I do Jimin. I want to marry you.. but it's just that you seem wierd these days .." I said .

   " No problem kook.. just to you know trust is the base in an relationship.. if you don't trust your partner it's a relationship with nothing. Even if we go out of love if trust still will be there  we can get that love back .." he said

    " I..I know " I said not knowing what to tell.

   " I will hung up now Jungkook. Thank you " he said and hung up . I face palmed .. why I am being like this... I always want to fuck things up don't I?!.

Jimin pov:

     How can he even.. I .. this is how much he trusts me ... I am here making myself a hell tired just by working on this and he...he doesn't trust me and thinks I am cheating on him for just panting and not talking much... What can I do Jungkook. Why you break me whenever I got my goals up ..

    When I became your boyfriend the next day you broke me , when I am going to be you husband you are starting to break me again...am I not doing much to you Jungkook..

   Am I not enough for you... But I tried and trying all my best here . I was there whenever you needed me . I am here doing this big stuff all alone only for you to prove how much I want you to be with me ...making myself go through much body pains..

   Why my love is always being not enough for you Jungkook...

Next day:

    I didn't bothered to text or call him . I am still sad . Fuck it leg him think anything of me . If that's how his love is I accept it . Afterall all can't be roses and softness in life right it also have thorns ..

    I started doing my translation work it should be submitted within today.. and it has 100 pages to write it means 200 sides.  I started writing while sipping coffee . This project told I can have a little more money than I always have cause it has 200 sides and I am doing this to marraige stuffs we may get . It isn't easy ...we have lot of stuff and it needs more money .

      I finished 150 sides and took a break my hands are aching alot .. it has been doing that work and now writing too. I sure can't feel my hand anymore . I chuckled to myself " just 50 sides more hmm" I said to my hand dramatically and started writing again . I finished and submitted before time ends and pushed myself on bed.  Right when I was about to sleep I recieved a message .

     Groaning exhausted I took it . It was Jungkook I smiled faintly and opened

My muscle bunny 🐇

Hi Jimin..

Me:
Hi baby! Did you ate ?

My muscle bunny 🐇

Hm.. you did ?!

Me:

I too did baby

My muscle bunny 🐇:

Are you sad about that..I am sorry Jiminie...🥺

Me :
Aww it's ok baby just don't do it again...please.

My muscle bunny 🐇:

I wouldn't ever I promise.. thank you for not breaking up things like last time and gave me time .

  Me:.

This isnt a boyfriend stuff Jungkook.. it's near marraige we can't just break things like these months and this decision is nothing .. and more over I love you so much  that I can't help myself but forget it and be sad about it .

My muscle bunny 🐇 :

  I love you too Jimin.. thank you .

Me:
Sleep well baby I am tired I will text you later