MARRAIGE💜🥺

Jungkook pov:

    Today is the day..I am gonna be his.. His omega..And he becomes my Alpha .. I showered and came to the dressing room .

   " Well let's get you ready?!" Tae said yeah he is here and jin hyung and his boyfriend namjoon hyung and hobi hyung . And tae's boyfriend Suga hyung. 

    " You go tae . I will get dressed myself and call you when I am done" I said and he nodded .

    I got to the bed and took my outfit . It is colourful not white not black . And I love it .

   I dressed myself and put some accessories a little bit just a little bit make up . And yeah done. 

" It looks pretty

" It looks pretty..I hope Jimin likes it" I said to myself starting to get nervous .

   " Tae ! You can come in" I said and the door opened .

   " You.. you look so pretty Jungkook" he said and I thanked him .

   " Come let's go" he said and I shyly gone out .

   " My baby~~ you are so pretty" my mom said cooing I chuckled .

   " You look so cute kook" my dad said and I hugged them .

   " Be happy Kookie. And come now your fiance is waiting for you. " my dad said chuckling and I blushed .

   " Let's go" I said shyly and he took my hand in his as we walk in the way . I looked up seeing  god he looks so handsome and pretty ,  intimating yet welcoming..

 I looked up seeing  god he looks so handsome and pretty ,  intimating yet welcoming

I blushed and got on stage . My dad put my hand on Jimin's .

   " Take care of him" he said and Jimin bowed respectfully .

    " I will Mr. Jeon" he said and my dad chuckled .

    " Dad will be fine . You are our family too from now on" he said and Jimin nodded smiling I blushed as he looked at me .

    " You look soo pretty and cute bunny~ so beautiful" he said and I blushed hearing compliment from him .

    " You..you look handsome too Jimin . " I said and he chuckled .