changes

Jungkook pov:

         I woke up in a warm embrace. I smelt the smell of rain and snuggled more in his neck pecking his neck he shivered I giggled his scent gland is sensitive I see ..

      I peppered kisses there writing JK with my pecks unnoticably. I then snuggled into it. Hmm how I love this...if just that we are mates ...I will have his mark now ...it would have been soo great. I travelled my fingers way to his chest I unbuttoned his shirt top three buttons and started tracing my name  JUNGKOOK. I then erased it dramatically and traced P,A,R,K,J,U,N,G,K,O,O,K. I smiled content and pecked the place I traced .

   There was a hand above my head patting it while I pecked his chest. I looked to see him smirking at me. " Park Jungkook-ssi good morning to you too~" he said teasing I blushed and hid my face against his chest.

   " My baby is blushing~~~" he cooed and took my face in his hands and kissed me I kissed back hugging his waist . He then pulled away.

   " Hmm. Baby you know to be a park jungkook in your style we have more duties like shopping rings , suits , invitations , booking place , catering, etc. Now , Mr.soon to be Park Jungkook can you take a shower and then I will or ..we both shower together pup~?" He asked I blushed more and hit his chest hard and got off him and showered .

     I came dressed and he winked at me walking towards me . " Not gonna show those big muscles hm?! Being protective over it?! It's gonna be mine soon baby ~" he said and before I could tell anything he ran to take shower giggling .

   He then walked away with only towel on waist water dripping from his hair and water droplets flowing through his chest then abs and disappearing in towel. His nice well toned muscles and hard chest and his tattoo which I just love is on full show now. I literally drooled over him. And kissed my lips hungrily I also kissed back with same hunger I traced my hands behind his back and chest feeling the muscles .

    I pulled him more towards me and he did the same I moaned in kiss he started entering his tongue in and tasted all over my mouth and pulled away a little and teased my tongue and sucked it I moaned in the feel and hugged him more closer . I pulled away before getting too far..

     " Why so eager ?!" I asked panting still teasing him.

    " I saw the same eagerness I think~~ " he sing sang .

     I blushed and hit him.

    " You are getting horny these days Jimin.. I think I should move out if the apartment " I said and he didn't said anything and put his outfit in bathroom and cake back.

    " Do you want me to be horny for others then?!" He asked I quickly glared at him.

   " Never think of that " I said voice deadly.

   " Then get with that and I may have my rut soon " he said I blushed ..

   " R-rut?!" I asked he nodded.

  " If you want you can stay in your appartment for few days " he said

  " U-uh.. maybe I will do that " he just nodded and we gone out and sat in car seats.

   " Jimin " I called and he hummed .

   " When is the day of marriage?!" I asked.

   " In two weeks why?!" He asked

   " Just...what if you got your rut ...on marraige " I asked

  " Umm..no I wouldn't hurt you if that's what you are thinking about we can still don't need to do anything at our first night " he said and I been quiet.

   " You don't want to?! Then ok" he said and drove to the shop I just look out if window ..why can't I tell I want to.. to him..

   " Jungkook ah what are you thinking?! We came to mall" he said and got out of car . I followed behind.

    We gone to mall and entered a shop I was just spacing out he sighed ...

   " Jungkook...you only told we should do these in our marraige but you are like not even want this in first place ...let's just come another day " he said and grabbed my hand and took me out of there to parking lot.

    " I ..." I don't know what to tell . Like I don't even know why I am being like this..

   " It's ok get in car " he said and I gone in.

   He dropped me in my appartment.

  " Take care bye" he said I just nodded and gone .

  I plopped myself on couch . I slapped myself lightly

  " Why are you being like this kook ..he was just doing everything for you... " I told to myself.

  " Maybe I just don't feel good today" I said to myself

   I called jimin and he took in three rings

" Hello?" He said

" Jiminie ..I am sorry that I have to be like that . I was like I don't know today I don't feel good it seems " I said and he hummed.

" It's ok kook. We can get things done another day ..if you like. I just..you are the one who told you want to buy things ourselves with nevermind take care let's go and shop another day hmm" he said softly.

  " I am sorry jiminie..." I said feeling bad .

  " It's ok kook .. take care" he said and I hummed and hung up.

  " Why he isn't calling me names now ?!..." I asked to myself . I took the phone and scrolled through gallery . I touched jimin and mine selfie . He is such a gift to me..I got . Whenever I am in any situation he understands no matter happiness , angry ,sad , frustrated , hate anything he is been with me .. I wanna do something for him too.

  " Let's see " I said to myself and gone to sleep.

Jimin pov:

     Next day I woke up and did my morning routine and gone to eat . I made my food and ate ..I checked time. I think I should check up on the area again...it needs a little more works.

  I gone to that place and started working I sat after one hour exhausted . I recieved a call I attended without seeing and panted ..

  " Yeah hello??" I asked panting.

   " J..jimin?" The voice said oh Jungkook .

   " Yeah baby ?! What are you doing?" I asked getting my breathe

   " I am just relaxing ..where are you tho" he asked

   " Oh .. uh- I just came somewhere " I said not wanting to make the surprise go as simple I worked my everything in this

   " ...ok " he said

   " Baby , did you ate ?" I asked he hummed

  " Ok then baby if you are ok I will hung up now I have a little work " I said softly not wanting to hurt him he hummed

  " I love you kookie bye " I said sweetly.

  " Love you too jimin" he said .

I hung up and kept my phone aside and did other left works a little.

I hope he likes this...I spent a lot of months in this . I am tryna give u all my bests kookie...I hope you love me the way I love you too...I still don't know why you are being not interested in Marraige these days ..but I hope your love is still same...I said to myself eyes getting a little watery thinking negatively . No Jimin he still loves you..I hope so...my love

********************************

Another chapter. Thank you for reading. I was thinking should I put Smuts ? Like yeah this is for top jimin stories but still.. just wanna know you guys like it . If you are shy to comment yes just tell "Jikook "in that . I hope you guys do bye.💜🐥🐇