Surprise

Jimin pov:

     The work in what I spent  months is all over and since our marraige is coming soon for which kook is so excited . I thought and got that if I showed him that at marraige it wouldn't be more comfortable like if he saw that and yeah . I just thought and decided to show it to him today . One week before our marraige.

    I called Jungkook and told him to come here .

   Later I dressed up and heard the bell rang I gone and opened the door and saw a smiling Kookie. I hugged him and he hugged back and I pecked his lips getting him in . I locked the door and saw him sat on couch .

   " Why so sudden?!" He asked

    " I will come in few seconds and we are going somewhere " I said and gone to finish my look and came down .

    " Come let's go" I said

     " Jimin where ?!" He asked

   " I wouldn't kidnap you baby " I said chuckling he pouted and took my arm and walked next to me as I locked the house and got in the car .

   " See me" I said and he looked at me I took the blindfold and closed his eyes he touched my hand

  " Jimin..jimin what are you doing?" He asked I kissed his hand and he kept silent .

   " Be silent for few minutes baby" I said and we drove in silence . I am really excited .

  We gone there and I gone out of the car and took Jungkook out of the car .

   " Where are we ?!" He asked I removed the blindfold he blinked and opened his eyes and it turned towards me

" I know it wouldn't be great as our apartment but I still tried my effort and made it . Let's go inside and you see baby " I said softly and took him inside

 Let's go inside and you see baby " I said softly and took him inside