Characters of Strangers into Lovers

Armando Brodeur

A man with dark sercets and cold-hearted outside but sweet inside. He does what is right. He hides his smile. People find it rare to him smile. If he needs information and go there , get it right there itself . He is from an adopted family, which is nice to him, but he has to find his biological family when he finds the truth about his family. His step sister supports him.

Rylee Hendrix

An experienced doctor with clever mind. She does the things organised and gets praise. Sometimes crazy and crack jokes.
She is professional for doing her work. She gets the job done when she is offered something. There is one thing she can't resist is money. If she does the job with an offer, she will show, considering as a friend, but if you betray herself, she will hate that person. She and her brother lose her parents in the fire ,  she has gotten an episode of losing control of everything she is working on.

Aqua Brodeur
She is savage and determined to do things. She is professional ( the same as Rylee). She has cards when a situation arises. But she will be a quiet person sometimes.

Valen Beau
Rylee's colleague, support, honest and pure hearted, smile on his face when he is satisfied. He is known to treat people by heart. Do things right. Has feelings for Rylee. Called Handsome Doctor in Memorial Hospital.

Ginger Elliott
A girl with good heart and optimistic.
She comes from a rich family and is kind-hearted, good listener.

Ridley Hendrix
He gets things done when he is available. Always support his sister. He has feelings on Aqua, but he hasn't told his feelings to her.

Side Characters

Alistair Brodeur
Laura Brodeur
Paxton Hendrix
Dr Hayato
Dex Hoff