THE HOUSE IS ALIVE!

3rd Person P.O.V
Nebbercracker looks from his house to DJ. "She attacks anyone who comes near." Calmly he pats DJ on the shoulder. "Go. I-I'm coming, dear!" He walks toward his house slowly before turning toward DJ and speaks more firmly. "Go!"

"No, no, no! Wait!" DJ runs up to him. "I can't let you do this, Mr. Nebbercracker! I know you've been protecting us all these years! But now it's our turn to protect you! Let her go!" Nebbercracker turns around to look at his house, which is looking at him sadly before glaring at DJ.

"But if I let her go, I'll have no one." The old man said, sadly. "That's not true." DJ holds out his hand, and Nebbercracker takes it, causing Constance to get really angry. The tree to the house's left breaks free from the lawn and bends upwards like a hand. The tree on the right does the same. The house slams her 'hands' on the ground and roars furiously as DJ and Nebbercracker run away.

"Constance, NO!" Nebbercracker picks up the box of explosives, as he is pulled along by DJ. Constance struggles and pulls herself out of the ground and gives chase. "Come on!" Jenny said, as Nebbercracker throw the box of explosives aside.

"THE HOUSE IS ALIVE!" Chowder screamed, as the kids and old man run away from the monster house. Constance knocks down a streetlight, Nebbercracker yelps as they run. The house then knocks down two power lines, trapping the five of them.

DJ notices a gate just a few feet away. "This way, this way! Come on!" He runs to the gate and opens it. "You guys, come on!" He runs down the newly opened route as the house gets closer. (Name), Jenny, and Nebbercracker follow DJ as quickly as they can.

Chowder, on the other hand, tries to lock the gate as the house reaches it. Nebbercracker runs back to get Chowder. "What are you doing?!" He asked. "Trying to slow the house down!" The old man pushes Chowder along. "Move it, pork chop!"

The house continues her furious pursuit, destroying everything in her path. (Name), Chowder, and Jenny yelp and scream as the house keeps coming towards them. As (Name), Chowder, Jenny, and Nebbercracker run past a dumpster, DJ pushes it into the house's path, hoping that will stop her. Unfortunately, the house rips the dumpster to shreds..

DJ notices Nebbercracker is getting tired from running. "Come on, Mr. Nebbercracker! Come on!" Nebbercracker out of breath and obviously still very weak from his recent visit to the hospital, walks to a trash can to rest. "I can't." The house is just feet from them now. "Mr. Nebbercracker, hurry!" Nebbercracker pushes DJ's hand aside. "Go on! I'll be all right."

Understanding Nebbercracker needs to rest, DJ runs down the street as the house goes past Nebbercracker. The kids run down the street in the direction of the construction site as the house is right behind them.

Reaching the gate, DJ and (Name) jumps right over it, Chowder climbs over the right side, while Jenny turns around, lifts herself up onto the wall, and carefully spins herself around.

DJ turns around as Chowder rolls to the ground over the wall and the girls land safely on the sidewalk. "What are you waiting for? Come on!" The kids run across the street to the Mayville Towers sign as the house gets closer.

DJ and Chowder raise the planks that make up the fence, allowing (Name) and Jenny to crawl under it. Constance knocks down a tree and is just inches away as DJ crawls under the fence, and roars at Chowder as he turns to crawl under as well.

All of a sudden, a brick is thrown at the house, hits the roof, bounces off, and to the ground. The house, feeling the attack from behind, turns around to face Nebbercracker, who had just thrown the brick at her. "YOU STAY AWAY FROM THOSE CHILDREN, CONSTANCE!"

Enraged, Constance charges toward Nebbercracker and roars in his face. As he cowers, she calms down and holds back. "Constance." DJ watches from the safety of the fence. "Mr. Nebbercracker..."