The House Is Her

3rd Person P.O.V
The house puked, the kids out onto the front lawn. The kids lay on the ground, coughing and soaking wet. "Gross." Jenny said sitting up, trying to wipe the house spit off of her. "Um... did we just get upchucked?" Chowder asked. "The uvula, nature's emergency exit."

They glance back at the house, which was now looking sick, with the upstair windows crying. "Is the house in pain? Assuming houses can even feel pain, let alone monster ones." (Name) said, getting up.

Chowder angrily gets to his feet. "That's it. Another great idea, DJ! Brilliant!" He said, blowing up at his friend. "What do you want from me, Chowder? I don't see you coming up with any big ideas!" DJ said, angrily getting up as well.

Chowder, points his finger at DJ. "Oh, yeah? Yeah? Do you want to hear my big idea? I'm going home to make a pretzel sandwich! See ya!" DJ follows Chowder as he storms away. "Chowder, the house is still alive, and you're gonna wuss out?!"

Chowder stops, turning around to face DJ. "I risked my life for you! I stole for drugs for you! And I could've died in there!" He told DJ. "Yeah, me too!" DJ threw back at him. "Yeah, but you're the one who killed Nebbercracker in the first place!" Chowder said next. "Getting your stupid ball back..."

(Name) steps in, pushing DJ and Chowder apart. "Hey, hey, hey! Jerkwads, cut it out! Stop fighting! You're both acting like babies." She told them, DJ turn to (Name), to scowl her next. "We are babies. What were we thinking? We tried to put a house to sleep with cold medicine. How lame can you get?" DJ then walks away from his friends.

"Where are you going?" Chowder asked. DJ, looks back at (Name), Chowder, and Jenny. "I'm going home. I suck." As DJ steps into the street, an ambulance pulls up in front of the house, hitting DJ slightly, knocking him to the ground. "DJ!" Jenny said, as they run over to him. "At least it's an ambulance." Chowder said.

DJ slowly wakes up, gasping and backs away from the ambulance. The driver's door opens, and a boot emerges from the vehicle. DJ peers around as the mysterious driver walks toward him. The figure was dressed in a hospital gown and wearing a sling on their left arm. They walks into the beams of the headlights and glares at DJ with a growl, who gasps in horror.

The person is revealed to be Nebbercracker, who growls at DJ again. A rock is thrown at him, getting him to turns his attention to Chowder, who had threw the rock. (Name) and Jenny stand there, staring at Nebbercracker in horror. "It's a ghost!" Chowder said, grabbing another rock and throwing it. "Begone! Fly!"

"Begone yourself. Get away!" Nebbercracker told them, walking towards his house. Realizing it's really Nebbercracker, DJ stood up in relief. "He's not a ghost. He's not dead. I'm not a murderer!" Nebbercracker, turn around to face DJ and the other kids. "Of course I'm not dead. Who said I was dead? You'll be dead if you don't scram!"

"Come on, DJ!" The other kids said, quickly moving away from Nebbercracker and to their friend. "Don't you know what... day this is?" Nebbercracker looks to his left to see children in Halloween costumes accompanied by their parents in the distance. "I'm running out of time. I'm running out of time."

Nebbercracker then glances at his house, with a smile. "Honey? I'm home." As Nebbercracker walks toward the house, it opens and closes the door in a welcoming fashion and ruffles its shingles. "Oh, look at you, dear. Your shingles are all ruffled. And your windows are cracked." Nebbercracker bends down to the box of explosives. "Oh, but it's no problem, sweetheart. It's no problem at all."

"It's her. The house is her." DJ said, quietly to himself in realization. He then starts to go after Nebbercracker. "DJ, what are you doing?" (Name) asked, getting him to stop and glance back at them. "Come on! Where are you going?!" Chowder told him. "Come back!" Jenny said.