The Source Of Life

After Jenny called the police, the four of us went back outside and across the street, to wait for them. "Do you realize what's going to happen tonight?" Jenny asked, starring at the house. "Hundreds of kids walking right up to that house." DJ answered, picturing what's to come if we don't do something.

"Wait, wait, wait. Come on, guys. I think we're overreacting. I mean, think about it. Only a total moron would walk up to Old Man Nebbercracker's house." Chowder said, right before the door of the house opens and Chowder's basketball bounces out. "Hey, my ball!" He said, about to step onto the curb, but I grab his arm to stop him.

"Yeah, a total moron." I said, flickering my finger at his forehead. "Ow!" Chowder place his hand on his forehead. The house's front steps dribble the ball, putting a jack-o-lantern-like sigil on it. Chowder gulps, dropping his hand. "It's gonna be a bloodbath."

A siren wails, causing the ball to disappears into the house's dark doorway, and the front door closes. The police officers pull up in their car. "Good news. The cops are here." Jenny told us. We step up to the police car, as the driver rolls down his window. "All right, kids, this better be good. I was in the forest wrestling with a bear claw when we got the call." The office then laughs. "I was eating a doughnut."

His partner picks up a mic and speaks into it. "ALL FOUR OF YOU, STEP TO THE CAR NOW." We cover our ears, from the loud speaker. "My ears." Chowder cried, as the office takes the mic from his partner putting it back. "They're at the car." He then turns his head, to look at us again. "He's a rookie. First week on the job."

"Officer, we have reason to believe that there's a dangerous creature inside that house." Jenny explained, pointing at the house. "It tried to eat me last night, and just earlier it almost ate her." I explained, pointing at Jenny. "It may have already killed a man." DJ said next. "And a dog." Chowder added.

"Doggy down?!" The partner reaches for the dispatcher. "We've got a situation! We've got a situation!" The officer grabs the dispatcher from him. "What are you doing?" He asked his partner. "Calling for backup. Didn't you hear what the kid said? There's a dangerous creature inside that house."

"We don't have backup. It's just Judy at the station. And this is no situation. It's just a couple Tater Tots hopped up on too many Pixy Stix." The officer told him. "I bet you the dead dog would beg to differ." His partner muttered. "What was that?!" He asked. "Nothing." The officer then turn to looked at us again. "I'll right. Time's up, peewees. It's Halloween. We got things to do." He told us. "We do?" His partner asked. "Yeah.

"No, wait, you can't. All right, this thing, it has a mouth... ..and it comes out and grabs things and pulls them in and eats them." DJ explained, using his hands as an example. "Yeah, like this." Chowder said, trying to reenact to house's attacks. "Okay, okay, okay." Jenny said getting them to stop. "The thing is... we're trying to make this sound more real than it normally would."

"Problem is it sounds kind of not real. So we'll see you later." The officer told us. "No. All right. I'll show you. But if things get out of hand..." DJ said, slowly stepping onto the curb.

"We'll aim for Bigfoot." The officer said, laughing. He turns to look at his partner who holds up his gun. "That's loaded!" He said, pushing the gun down. DJ jumps onto the lawn, but the house doesn't react. DJ then starts doing some dance, to try and get some reaction out of it. "He's hopping." The officer said, laughing.

"You got to be kidding." I said, seeing the house continue to act normal. "Smart house." Jenny said. Chowder then throws a rock at the house, to try and antagonize it. "Hey! You... Both of you. Come here." DJ and Chowder come back over to the car. "Bring it to the car. Come on."

The officer points at Chowder. "I'm gonna forget you throwing that rock..." He then points at DJ. "...Because that dance was pretty funny. But next time any of you mess with this guy's house... all four of you are going in the hole, you got it? Now, I'll give you ten seconds to march."

Monster House: Happy Halloween (Female Reader Inserted)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara