𝗢𝘂𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲

its been about 10 months since Jungwoo has been carrying the 2nd baby. Jaehyun who works as a doctor and also a part time news anchor in both South Korea and Usa has been taking some absence days just to  take care of his dear wife and get himself ready as a father and he would once go to work as a doctor to help Jungwoo give birth.

" baby, do you need more foods? Cuz you seem like you are hungry " Jaehyun asked Jungwoo in a soft and nice voice while his arms keep massaging Jungwoo's legs and other body parts to make him feel better.

" no, i just need some veggie juice. Im craving for it as usual!" Jungwoo says in a puppy's voice and he hugs Jaehyun's arms for comfort.

Jaehyun who already knew Jungwoo's baby behaviours smiles and giggles as he cant hold his uwus anymore.

" you're so cute, babe" Jaehyun pinched Jungwoo's cheeks.

" I need veggies juice!! Hurry up and go bring it for me!! I have been feeling so thirsty lately!!!" Jungwoo's extreme mood swings causes him to yell at Jaehyun roughly when he dont meant it but he cant help himself because on how annoying mood swings can be. Jaehyun didnt feel offended or sad, he choose to rather understands Jungwoo and he immediately goes to the kitchen and make some veggie juice for his beautiful pregnant snoopy zeus.

   " Daddy Daddy!! Hana wanna go see mommy!!! Pwease????? " 

Jaehyun who just done taking out some ingredients and his sense knowing how eager his little first child be, kneels down with a dimple smile towards his daughter and he hold her small hands " Hana, Mommy is not feeling good today and mommy needs rest without anyone around him, you can go play with your barbies and watch Disney + okay? Let daddy turn on the disney+ for you and Daddy's girl can watch, mhm..... What about Aladdin? "

" Yeayyyy!!! Hana wuvs Princess Jasmine and * excitedly sings * A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!! A THOUSANDS PLACE I NEVER KNEW!!!!!!"

Jaehyun giggles to her daughter singing and after done dealing with her little girl, he make the juice as Jungwoo requested and he went back upstairs seeing Jungwoo.

" babe, heres your veggie juice"

" yeay! Thank you, baby!! " Jungwoo slightly took it and he drinks the juice peacefully. Both Jaehyun and Jungwoo spend their time together in the room for a few hours.

" Daddy Daddy!!  Can we ride the magic carpet and can we go to princess Jasmine's castle???? "

Hana asked her daddy curiously and she also hug her daddy. Jaehyun slightly smiles understanding her fantasy's feelings and he just proceed to answer her sweetly. " The magic carpet ride is right around us and the truth is, you are the princess." " * giggling* Daddy is a king!!"

Jungwoo : * sassily clears his throat* hello, Princess Hana. What about your mommy here? You are always with daddy and never notice mommy * pouts sadly and pretends to cry cutely*

Hana who cant stop her smile just crawls to her mommy who being sad like a puppy. " Mommy ish the beauty beauty queen and mommy is Hana's mommy!!! Mommy nu sad!! Hana no wan mommy sad. Hana wan mommy happy!!!"

Jungwoo now switch to the angry puppy's face and he picks up her daughter and hugs her, making the little girl touches the big baby bump.

Hana after done hugging her mommy, now take a chance to pats Jungwoo's bump and she knowing that her younger sibling is a boy, making her categorise her upcoming baby brother as the Aladdin.

Both Jungwoo and Jaehyun burst into laughter on how precious and dreamy their little daughter can be.

During the night after their daughter is asleep in her cradles, Jungwoo and Jaehyun were on the bed together and they both spend their night talking about their baby boy.

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʟɪғᴇ ( Jaewoo au) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें