𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮

it is just some lazy morning today. Jungwoo who is interested in vlogging his daily life woke up at 6:30 am as usual and he take the camera after washing his face and starts recording his marriage and mother life.

Before this, Jungwoo used to record multiple videos of himself being happy and do whatever makes him happy. Every morning during his relationship days with Jaehyun, he also would record himself waking up under Jaehyun arms and cling closer onto Jaehyun for comfort since he is pretty dependable on his boyfriend ( who is now his husband) and needs protection. He first met Jaehyun since he was at toddler age. and fell in love during the cosplay as Jack and Rose the chemistry between the two lovers is the strongest until they became what they both had became today.

Jungwoo came downstairs with camera and he doing the laundry in the morning completing the whole clothes which was needed to wash. While leaving the machine to wash the laundry, he goes to the kitchen and picking up some ingredients to cook some breakfast for his dear husband Jaehyun and the little princess, Han-na. Just before he get to cook the foods after marinated some chickens and washing vegetables, Jungwoo from afar can clearly heard Sungchan's crying voice from upstairs. Without hesitate, he puts down everything and turn off the stove as he rush upstairs and carry the baby who is now 1 month old.

Jungwoo sat on the rocking chair next to the crib and he pulling up his pyjamas shirt as he slowly breastfeeding his baby. The baby slowly stop crying and squeaks a bit as the baby peacefully drinking the milk. Jungwoo slowly holds Sungchan closer to make sure he is fully comfortable as he is drinking Jungwoo's milk. Jungwoo because he worried about Sungchan, decided to put the baby next to Jaehyun. So he went to his and Jaehyun's bedroom, waking up Jaehyun demanding to take care of Sungchan.

Jungwoo continue with his cooking and things went pretty good as he now can prepare the dish on the table and the food taste turns out to be better than how he thought as usual. Jungwoo giggles knowing that his cooking never ever failed to impressed his husband since start. As everybody is now on the breakfast table, Jungwoo take the advantage to filmed himself along with his husband enjoying today's breakfast. Since Jungwoo care for his daughter, he decided to only show behind Han-na when filming.

* 12:00 P.m.*

Jaehyun : 8.....9.... * excited hops* 10!!!! READY OR NOT? DADDY IS COMING BABY!! * keeps on finding Han-na* princess..... where are you??? hahahaha, This big bad wolf is about to eat you!!

Han-na, hiding under isolated table : *giggles in silence*

Jaehyun, after searching the whole corner : FOUND YOU!!! RAWR!!! COME HERE, DADDY WANTS TO EAT YOU

Han-na : ᵃᵃᵃᵃʰʰʰʰʰʰ!!! ᵈʷᵃᵈᵈʸ!!!!!!

Jungwoo who's been filming for a few hours is now bursting into laughter watching a husband and a baby girl playing hide and seek. He got distracted by Sungchan making whiny sounds and babbles. Jungwoo turns his camera to Sungchan and as Sungchan keep on happily babbling. Jungwoo stares at Sungchan with silly face and imitates Sungchan's sound which makes the baby giggles and that makes Jungwoo happy enough seeing his children being happy today.

Jungwoo and Jaehyun lying next to each other while watching their daughter happily playing with her toys with cheerleader pom poms, her hula hoops along with her big elsa doll. That moment really melts Jaehyun and Jungwoo's heart whenever they both see their children. Jaehyun being truly goofy to the 1 month old Sungchan who keep on babbling for nonstop and for rolling his eyes. The couple with happiness decided to lean against each other, holding each other's hands and rubbing each other hands as they holding it.

*5.00 p.m.*

Jungwoo while holding Sungchan leans against Jaehyun and holding Han-na's shoulder with his hands

Jungwoo while holding Sungchan leans against Jaehyun and holding Han-na's shoulder with his hands. Jaehyun slowly playing with his guitar slowly and melodiously as he sang " Too good" by Christian Kuria but in slower voice and slow guitar rhythm as he just relaxing his family members and he confessed sincerely to his dearest wife, Kim Jungwoo throughout the lyrics he sings to. He gave Jungwoo a kiss while Jungwoo closes Han-na's eyes, leaving the poor little girl confused for second. At night, Jaehyun acting so childish as he as usual watching baseball match. Jungwoo who's recording for last video giggles seeing his husband being such an energetic 8 years old when watching baseball match.

It is now past 10 p.m. the kids are already asleep perfectly peacefully. Jungwoo and Jaehyun is now the only family member left awake. More like, husband and wife moment at that night. The couples as usual kissing for hours and cuddling while talking about sweet moments and having some sweet jokes which make both of them laughs. Jungwoo doesn't care about views, all he cares are just love from his family and his dream life

( Message from author : Sorry for being inactive af 🙂

Hope y'all enjoy this fic uwu i was literally uwuing the whole time while writing this)