𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚

" when i first met Jeffrey when he first move to Connecticut, this boy is so sweet and cute towards me. Hes such a generous, respectful and precious smart kid ive seen everyday. Even when i let him stay at my house for a while, he would always find a sweetest way to thank me. Unfortunately, its not really long until he moved back to South Korea after 4 years. i myself always remember him and miss him because on how special he is. But Now, Jeffrey finally move back here with his wife and kids. "

says the American nice karen who spend the rest of her life in Connecticut and who used to be Jaehyun's neighbor.

When Jungwoo followed his husband to the United States, he became a beyond  blue moon because on how it is the beginning of him to live an opposite life after spending his lifetime in South Korea as a pure korean himself. He found it challenging to speak english with the locals, adapting  american life etiquettes, living a new lifestyle and more. However, he felt truly grateful that his true soulmate, which is his husband support him through everything no matter what even though Jungwoo is independent but became even more independent despite living in a new world. Jungwoo used to felt scared to sleep at night because its his very first time to sleep in a country with opposite timezone with the country he used to live in, but turns out it is way easier than how he thought because he felt sleepy all the time due to working too much.

" Y-yes, i am Mr Jung's wife, nwice to meet chu!"

"  this, is called, Japchae"

Jungwoo struggles in english everytime when hes speaking to his husband white friends however, so many americans adored his english so much and found him so cute and a mood maker.

Despite on having hard time from top until bottom, the more he used to live, the more, beautiful Jungwoo life could be. He felt grateful whenever he lived and he honestly express that he like living in the USA and feels fun here just like in Korea although the life between 2 countries feels so opposite which lead to him now living happier as himself.

Hana, their little one felt truly excited when her mommy and daddy bringing her to the park for picnic. She running a lot around the large field and the little girl eagerly run following the butterfly which was just born from the chrysalis and fly freely. The park is so beautiful and large even though a lot of people camping and having picnic here since its America Day today and so many locals are free to spend their time.

" Hana Hana!! Dont run like that!!! You might fell!! " Jungwoo with concern confronts her daughter who seem to desperate and turns out, hes right

" Hana Hana!! Dont run like that!!! You might fell!! " Jungwoo with concern confronts her daughter who seem to desperate and turns out, hes right. Without hesitate nor demeaning, he just take his actions by picking her up, putting her onto his chest and treat the painful part. Jungwoo hugs her and pats her to making sure she felt the comfort as she crying. Jungwoo takes out Hana's milk bottle and let her suck the bottle's rubber as she drinking peacefully and making sure she taking a rest before she can play again with full of mindful.

" Annyeong, my prince" Jungwoo with his cutie fluffy face cheerfully greets his baby son who is now 1 month old. He happily pointing out the nature around him according to his baby's eyes direction heading to as hes explaining what is it in the simplest way.

" Oh, that? That is, birds! the birds are having fun with their family just like us all.  And that, that is, a cherry blossom flowers. Oop, its falling on Prince Sungchan's face * removes a  petal that stuck on the baby's face away after it fell* "

" ᶠʷᵒʷᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵖʷᵉᵗᵗʸ!!! ˢᵘⁿᵍᶜʰᵃⁿⁿⁱᵉ ⁱˢʰ ⁿᵒʷ ᵃ ᶠʷᵒʷʷᵉʳ!! ᵇⁱʷᵈⁱᵉˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵒᵐᵐʸ, ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵇᵃᵇʸ ˢᵘⁿᵍᶜʰᵃⁿ ᵗᵒᵒ"

" Yes, absolutely, my princess. They have mother, father and happy siblings too. Sungchan is charming in flower" Jungwoo with hyped supporting the precious Hana who is being a intelligent little girl. While Jaehyun, he slightly just keep up with his family and having good laughs.

Hana : ᵐʷᵒᵐᵐʸ!!! ʷᵒᵒᵏ!!! ˢᵗᵃʷ ˢᵖʷᵃⁿᵍˡᵉᵈ ᵇᵃⁿⁿᵉʷ!!!!

Jaehyun : yes, its the United States of America's flag, a star spangled banner. Hana dear, do you wanna know why there is so much cars decorated with flags and so much united states flag are everywhere?

Hana :ʷʰʸ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ??

Jaehyun : because today, it is America Day. a day to celebrate the independence on every July 4th ^^

Hana : ʸᵉᵃʸ!!! ᵃᵐᵉʷⁱᶜᵃ ᵈᵃʸ ˢᵒᵘⁿᵈˢ ᶠᵘⁿ!!! ʰᵃⁿᵃ ᵖʷᵒᵘᵈ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵐᵉʷⁱᶜᵃⁿ ᵍʷⁱʳˡ!!!

Jaehyun and Jungwoo cant blame her, she is indeed born American and is american but they believe one day once she grow older she will knew her ancestry background despite being the 1st generation of Korean-American in her both mom and dad side. Jungwoo didn't care anything that unsatisfied him, all he cares is just his family being happy about themselves and growing up happy and keep up with him forever like, an eternal sticker.

After done from having meal that Jungwoo cooked, Hana mind slightly focused on the mysterious radio announcement which is actually a local talking on megaphone that they all about to turn on the national anthem.

" Ladies and gentlemen, please rise for our national anthem. "

Hana excitedly stood up and she with serious salut like a military, making her both mother and father laughing in cheerful behaviour and hyping her up in a cute way as the national anthem began to play. Only about 50% of peoples stand up while the rest sitting down and listen. She slightly jump around with joy and happiness and it makes Jungwoo's day even better when shes happy.

Jaehyun managing Sungchan while Jungwoo also support Jaehyun with Hana kept running around the field. They were all having fun on that moment.

As night time approaches, the Jung family were already done their day on picnic and now, after cleaning things up, Jaehyun, who is now holding Hana on his back willing to bring her to watch the fireworks tonight. Hana felt truly excited even before see it. Jaehyun along with Hana were both cheerfully countdown the fireworks to strike and both daughter and father screams cheerfully when the firework approaches but Hana screams the most along with Jungwoo who is holding Sungchan. Sungchan didnt even cry but the baby just watching the fireworks glowing in the sky.

Jaehyun and Jungwoo, whos holding each of their kids slowly kissing each other having their romantic moments with their kids around them. Wouldn't it be nice to have a kiss while the fireworks is glowing?

And the chemistry as usual, thicker beyond Jack and Rose and Romeo and Juliet.