𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤 (𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕 )

( REMINDER : KEEP IN MIND THAT I AM NOT KOREAN PERSON NOR LIVING IN KOREA. ALL OF THE EVENTS MENTIONED AND SOME TACTICS CREATED IN THIS CHAPTER ARE 100% PURE FICTION AND DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE REAL LIFE EVENTS. YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED)

Since Jaehyun had done his whole works and allow to have his holiday, he working up himself to clean the whole house since public holiday officially start in South Korea but, because Jaehyun now officially became dual citizen and he goes back to the state he spend his 4 years childhood in, which is one and only, Connecticut as a married man with kids. The public holiday date passes the time in South Korea. The chores rather makes him feels good and responsible since hes a father of currently 2 kids and a husband taking care of wife who just done from giving birth to the 2nd child. He did everything since he woke up at 5. He clean up the whole house using broom and mopping, washes all the things in the house, fixing the furnitures, washing dishes, organizing all things at living room and the whole kitchen stuffs and more until 10 am. Thats the time when he clean himself up at the bathroom while Jungwoo who just woke up in the morning, clean a bit of him and Jaehyun's room. Somehow, as he about to go near Sungchan, the newborn begin to squirm, yawns and begins to cry loudly. Jungwoo walks immediately to the newborn and pick him up slowly.

" Ay.....Mommy is here, mommy is here, honey. Dont worry.... shh..shh..shh..shh... youre having a bad dream, huh? Dont worry! Mommy is here and mommy is going to make those monster go away! Shoo!! shoo!! And now.. it goes away. Dont worry, mommy is here with you, little one." Jungwoo lift up his baggy shirt and he begin to breastfeed Sungchan. Sungchan whos been crying after the little one woke up is now silence as he drinks the milk peacefully. Jungwoo kept holding him onto his arms while leaning against the rocking chair peacefully to have his good time. After done, Jungwoo put Sungchan back to the crib and he greet Sungchan in his snoopy voice

" Sweet dreams, baby sungchannie."
Jungwoo smiles brightly after he done rocking the baby back and forth and put the baby in the crib.

Jungwoo went down to prepare some breakfast for the family and it takes shorter time than usual shockingly. Jaehyun whom already done from showering immediately gets down and the very first thing he see is his wife cooking some foods with full of focus. Jaehyun knows he shouldn't be late next time and needs to get thing is completely done for the day before he get himself done but, the scenery of Jungwoo focusely cooking attracts his eyes and blessed his happiness and heart to be more gleaming. Jaehyun after seeing Jungwoo about to done cooking went to him and backhugging his wife slowly like a squishy.

Jaehyun : " Morning, Babe. You're cooking some breakfast huh? "

Jungwoo :" Yes i do. And you, you spend your whole time working so hard in this house and everything is so clear. Is that because for Chuseok? "

Jaehyun : " Yes."

Jungwoo : but baby, still. I truly appreciate a single thing you do for us no matter how small or big it is. Don't overdo yourself just for us to be completely comfortable. Your health matters and your happiness is what matters to me the most, okay? * Pouts* 

Jaehyun, pinches his cheeks : okay snoopy.

Jungwoo : and eoh, is Hana still asleep? I need to check her out and need to check again on Sungchan.

Jungwoo immediately closes the dish using the lit and he went to the room but, the first thing he saw before going to the room is his daughter walks groggily to him and Jaehyun with only diaper and pajamas shirt on .

Hana : mworning mwommy !! Mworning Daddy!!

Jungwoo : aigoo, Hana-ya... Mommy is literally worry about you and how you walk just now. Mommy is so scared of everything happened to mommy's precious princess