𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎

"Babe babe..... close your eyes." Jaehyun who was energetically runs to Jungwoo for some exciting reasons proceed to cover Jungwoo's eyes using the eye mask and long silk while Jungwoo was just done from cleaning up the kitchen and the whole house. he also closes Jungwoo's ears using the ear plugs and earmuffs to make sure no sound intended. Jungwoo usually just always listen to Jaehyun's instructions whenever Jaehyun commanding him as Jungwoo would serve anything for Jaehyun as a wife as long as their relationship is lasting for a long time.

Jungwoo feels like everything is turning into dark and he wondering why Jaehyun asked him to do this. Jungwoo who is known as a cheerful person pretending it is some sort of short surprise and he will know soon. He kept on waiting and it turns out he was wrong as it is a very long one. He can feel that he is in car. He thought it might be going to amusement park in California. Again he was wrong as he realizing that it is somewhere like in hospital. However, hospital doesn't have another transport since he feels like hes going into the other than regular transport. Jungwoo's curiosity already dying to know already and its been hours after he can feel the flight take off. After hours of flight, Jungwoo at that point already about to get mad but still, he controlled his patience as much as he can.

He suddenly feel like in somewhere like in his and Jaehyun's bedroom. Somehow, it doesn't make any sense since the bed feels more comfortable and like th 5-star hotel.

Jaehyun : Taeyong hyung.... you'll be the one who help changing him into a fancy dress and about the kids....

Taeyong :no problem, son. And dont worry, ill make sure the kids are safe and ill take care of him, hurry up! Go prepare something for him!

Jaehyun having some small talk with Taeyong his long time bestfriend and like the blood cousins. Taeyong took off Jungwoo's clothes causing Jungwoo to panicked but he comforted Jungwoo that everything is fine and its just him helping Jungwoo out. He showered Jungwoo and washing Jungwoo's face a bit with some skincare face wash and put everything back to Jungwoo's face.

Jungwoo keep on walking with Taeyong's guidance and he can feel some good wind and he also heard some good and nice music around him. Taeyong suddenly took off Jungwoo's whole cover off his ears and eyes.

Jungwoo's eyes got hit hardest like shockwave as he realizes that he is now in Paris. His soft heart got another shockwave as he can see that Jaehyun is holding a birthday cake for him and sing the song out loud. Jungwoo hugs himself and he cries out as he couldn't believe the surprise he got. As France always became his biggest dream place to go and live forever but he didn't get a chance to. So, Jaehyun as his husband since he wanted to make Jungwoo's 2/2/2022 wish came true after Jungwoo has been wishing his dreams to come true faster during that time, his wish is Jaehyun's command that he quietly bought the family ticket to France and paid the special dinner for him since Jungwoo also love french cuisine so much.

Jungwoo is now keep on crying but Taeyong be the one comforting him from the back and convince him that his husband wants him to be all happy. Jungwoo finally blew the candle and he sat down on the dining table. Jaehyun already keep on looking at him and he felt so happy seeing Jungwoo became truly happy and having euphoria as he excitedly looking around and the violinist made him happy even more since he can finally listen to violin music face to face.

The foods were incredibly taste so good. Right after he satisfied his appetite so much, Jungwoo couldn't help but to hum and enjoy the melody of his favorite teenager song, which is "La Vie En Rose" as the violinist played it.

"Come with me, babe. I wanna show you something" Jaehyun lend his hand and he hold Jungwoo's hands. Jungwoo as usual keep on holding Jaehyun's hands.

There seem to be shortcut to somewhere and it all turns out that Jungwoo is now at the center of paris and he can see the eiffel tower right in front of his eyes. Jungwoo can also see the beautiful sights around him and more interesting places. It feels like heaven.

" Happy Birthday, babe"

Jaehyun says as he kisses Jungwoo's lips. Taeyong and Johnny who also came with them brings Jaehyun and Jungwoo's kids to the parents. The two old married couple looks at each other and giggles as they both feeling proud that they came in and helped Jaehyun with Jungwoo's birthday surprise.

ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ ʚ♡ɞ

Happiest birthday to our puppy angel and mommy, Kim Jungwoo