♥*♡∞:。.。 Daddy's birthday 。.。:∞♡*♥

Jaehyun who's already having long beard and feeling tired due to using so much energy in taking care of his little kids and doing his responsibility as a husband and father slept on the couch to rest. However, little did he know, Jungwoo there, is having discussion with little Han-na in quiet way which is to surprise Jaehyun.

Jungwoo already kept the cake inside of the fridge and cover it really well to avoid from Jaehyun looking at it. Jaehyun is a typical person who just chill with everyday life and didn't care much about festivals including his own birthday. Even with valentine's day, he only spend his normal time as usual with Jungwoo.

Right now, Jungwoo take out the birthday cake from the fridge and including the cute present he kept for Jaehyun for a long time, which is a peach plushie that was chose by Han-na along with the expensive bracelet that Jungwoo himself bought. It's been a long time since Jaehyun didn't celebrate his birthday party and just for once in a year, Jungwoo would make a little surprise for him.

" Han-na yah! Just carefully bring the cake and mommy hold Sungchan, okay? Pls pls pls hold it carefully for Daddy" Jungwoo told the little girl while Jungwoo is now holding Sungchan on his arms

Jungwoo may sounded dumb but he fully can see how well and discipline han-na is even without strict parenting. Besides it's just almost moderate small size of black Forest cake only for Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Han-na along with baby Sungchan who is now 5 months old.

The baby Han-na walks slowly while she tightly hold the cake smoothly and she started to sing birthday song out loud.

"ʰʷᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇʷⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ!! ʰʷᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇʷⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ!!!! ʰʷᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵇʷⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ᵈʷᵃᵈᵈʸ!!! ʰʷᵃᵖʸ ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘ!!!!"

Han-na who is so happy while holding the cake sings out loud for Jaehyun's birthday along with Jungwoo singing in melodious and energetic way while his arms holding the 5 months old Sungchan closer on his chest while rocking him slowly back and forth.

Jaehyun is a light sleeper, so from start he can already hear his family members singing birthday song for him after the surprise and he from the couch only making a sweet smile as he looking at Han-na who is groggily walking while holding the small black forest cake for the whole family.

Han-na however almost tripped and fell but luckily Jaehyun got the cake in a safe state.

"Happy birthday, babe" Jungwoo in angelic tone greet Jaehyun and kisses his lips multiple times.

" Now daddy is about to blow the candles. Lets count from 1 to 3. 1......2.....3....!!!!" Jaehyun finally blows the candle after he make a wish and Jungwoo in english telling the kids to cheer for Jaehyun as Jaehyun about to blow the candles.