𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

Jaehyun : " okay baby, 1 2, cheese!"

( the selfie of Jaehyun and Jungwoo who is lying on the hospital bed)

both Jaehyun and Jungwoo taking a selfie which is really cute with Jungwoo making an aegyo pose on the bed even after giving birth to 2nd child. Jungwoo sometimes didn't focus on anything around him as the snoopy being so busy playing with the newborn Sungchan.

" hi hello annyeong! " Jungwoo playfully whines to his baby Sungchan while rocking him back and forth and Jaehyun kept holding his mouth trying his hardest not to laugh as he might make the newborn baby boy cry. The day at the hospital, Jungwoo seems to be really enjoying eating the delicious foods there and it makes his appetite satisfy so much.

" I think i gained weight and grew fatter * sighs* i need to go home later and exercise" Jungwoo exclaimed after eating about 6 toast with red beans.

" Babe, you're already so beautiful and the cutest baby for me" Jaehyun trying his best to convince Jungwoo. Jungwoo could only smile to Jaehyun as the snoopy felt so glad with his husband's words. JAEHYUN help out Jungwoo on sitting on the wheelchair and Jungwoo wanting to hold Sungchan.

    * At the waiting lobby*

Jungwoo's natural comedy traits will always go on even after he became a male mom.

" Mommy wuv channie so much..... * Rocks him back and forth a little faster * Sungchannie.... * Suddenly sings * Do you wanna build a snowman????

The security who's taking care of the lobby laughs so hard at Jungwoo's words and the security slowly telling Jungwoo that he's so funny. Jungwoo just smiles and he makes a sassy pose as he's feeling proud of himself as always.

Security to Jungwoo : Mrs Jung, even when you're a comedian making peoples laugh, i really hope you take care of yourself and have a comfort time especially after giving birth.

Jungwoo, heartshot to the security using right finger : you too..... * Romantic glance*

Security : * laughs*

Jungwoo, seeing baby sungchan begins crying : * snoopy cute voice * mwoya.... wae irae???? Gwaenchana gwaenchana.... Eomma neun, yogi, sungchan-ah..... * Holds him tighter comfortably and kisses his lil forehead*

JAEHYUN's car finally arrived at the zone and the security helps getting Jungwoo near the car and Jungwoo cutely greet to the security " goodbye" in a cute friendly manner before he went into the car.

* At home *

Jaehyun take out a syringe filled with antidote already in it as he is now about to inject Jungwoo's arm. He got the syringe from the other doctor who also manage Jungwoo and the doctor advise Jaehyun to use this syringe as medicine to strengthen the whole body organs, fights diseases and also as medication after birth.