𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

( warning : mentions of adult film and inappropriate content)

Jungwoo: Jaehyunnie..... * pouts while looking at Jaehyun's face*

Jaehyun : oh?

Jungwoo : since our babies princess and prince have finally asleep. Shall we get some long and romantic cuddles on bed together? Because i need comfort.

Jaehyun slightly agrees and the two married couples who are now wearing matching pyjamas decided to turn on the Tv, switching to Hbo channel and as clock is now 12:00 am, the next movie stream on the channel which is an adult film. Everytime when Jaehyun watch the sex scene on the movie, Jaehyun's eyes cant even take off from looking at Jungwoo and his lusts cant describe on how beautiful Jungwoo is.

And as the movie ended with the happy ending, Jungwoo after all the time focusing on the movie felt so happy and he knows that him and Jaehyun already have their happy ending.

Right now, its been a bit late, Jaehyun and Jungwoo is now lying  in opposite sides on the couch and Jaehyun enjoying his moment when Jungwoo wrapped up his both legs on Jaehyun's neck. The moment when he rubs Jungwoo's legs that wrapped around him, the sexual tension cherished into him even more like, a heaven.

" OUCH OUCH, HONEY, IT HURTS " Jungwoo squinted his voice as Jaehyun accidentally being rough to the poor snoopy again after he squeeze the thighs strongly. Jaehyun rubs Jungwoo's thighs slowly and he formally apologized to the cutie puppy as if he just did a biggest mistake towards the most respected person. Jungwoo who just being all soft, cute, goofy and most importantly, the happy pill is now switching to the naggy korean mom.

Jungwoo  Aigoo, Jung Yoon Oh, ARE YOU TRYING TO BROKE MY BONES!? YOU THINK THIS IS A RAGDOLL!?! AHHH..... YOUR BEHAVIOUR FROM FIRST UNTIL NOW NEVER CHANGE!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT REALLY HURTS AND MAKES MOMMY CRY!? MOMMY NO WANT TO CUDDLES WITH DADDY

Just after Jungwoo done from nagging for hours to Jaehyun as usual, the cutie is now sulking and hugging himself while distancing himself from Jaehyun. But he obviously cant take his eyes off daddy Jaehyun. Jaehyun who pretending to be a sad baby boy towards Jaehyun is actually laughing inside knowing on how spoil and small Jungwoo can be towards Jaehyun. He is a completely energetic grown boy running for his dream outside however, while inside, Jaehyun is the only person who is allowed to treat him like a boy.

Jungwoo who spend a few minutes being sulky heard the high pitch crying voice from the newborn baby Sungchan wanting to be feed or get his diaper change. Jungwoo  look at Jaehyun with confused cute face in 5 seconds before continue being sulky to Jaehyun and went to Sungchan.

" Look what happened to Sungchannie!? Its all Daddy's fault!  mhm!!!" Jungwoo grumpily gets up and went to the crib, carrying the newborn softly. He check the newborn step by step and as usual, he is just hungry. Jungwoo sats on the rocking chair next to him, putting the cute silk on his shoulder and he unbutton his pyjama shirt using his left hand while the other hand hold the newborn carefully as he about to breastfeed the newborn.

" Sungchannie..... Daddy just squish mommy again. Daddy never ever stop doing this. And mommy hurts, Mommy always get bullied by daddy. Daddy is a bad boy, right? Mhm? "

Jaehyun as usual just silence and enjoying it instead of getting mad because he knows Jungwoo is just being playful and funny. Just right after done feeding the baby and again checking to make sure he is comfortable and safe, Jungwoo put the newborn back to sleep. They checking out Hana at the other room and the little girl is sleeping really tight and nice. Both couples decided to went back to sleep and have a sweet dreams together, as if they both are in heaven.