Ch.1-The Daughter Of All Elemements

This is dedicated to my friends and my fans!Also to those people who have been bullyed before in anyway.Some it got so bad they ended there own lives.Its truely heartbreaking when that happens.Always remember being different is a good thing not bad I always try to help those around me who are or have been bullyed.Always respect yourself and others!!!!

LETS PUT AN END TO BULLYING!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Morgan.Im picked on all the time just because im different and im an orphan.

No one will adopt the older kids like me.

My parents my real parents left me at a daycare center when I was 5 and I have been an orphan ever since.

                         My biological parents never cared about me!

When I go to school I try to focus on my work but all I hear is, "she is such a loser,weirdo,stupid,bitch,hoe",and more my whole life.

I was such an out cast no one not even the nicest people in the world would talk to me.

My 15 birthday was only 2 days away.

I fell in so much depression I felt like ending my life its hard to say it, but I will stay on this earth for a few more days maybe my life would turn around for the best.

      I always have felt special like I had 2 people in me one thats been through pain and depression and the other which always was like and angel.